Quote Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post
    I´d love to be a motherfucking KROGAN I would pwn shit like Wrex and Grunt with a diabolic grin on my face while screaming "FOR TUCHANKA" and rip shit apart with my bayonet modded Claymore
    See my ship of all races just gets better and better.

You could have an option for coop 4 player campaign mode.

You can either choose "A krogan, Wrexs child born during the events of ME3 your name is Urdnot Mordin"
    A human/humanquarian/asari the child of shepard and one of the love interests
    A Turian/geth/batarian

Ok you dont have to have a child of the love interests or wrexs child :P but if you could have 4 player coop and choose among those races that'd be awesome.

I'm just playin KOTOR to pass the time. So... much... time. Stupid Origin.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobro View Post
    tbh I'm more curious to see what they do with DA3 on it...
    We've already seen shooters on it
    Well, it could potentially add a lot more strategic depth if your cover was breakable. We had some crates like that in the previous games, but that was very specific to some areas.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    I've actually got KotOR2 to work, and with the missing content thing
    Getting Handmaiden to go Jedi errytime

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    Some of us are at work :P

When heart of the swarm is out next week I aim to have a few days booked off!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeequ View Post
    Question!! Best class to start from scrap? In ME2 ofc.
    Soldier is probably the easiest to start with, since Adrenaline rush makes it downright trivial to kill stuff and survive. Probably the most bland of the classes too though, and on normal difficulty you should be fine with any class as long as you pick companions that cover your weaknesses.

I'll have 480 points left after purchasing Citadel. That's exactly two premium packs right? Normally I'd never advocate buying the packs with what amounts to actual money, but there's not going to be anything else to spend them on. >.>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alindu View Post
    Soldier is probably the easiest to start with, since Adrenaline rush makes it downright trivial to kill stuff and survive. Probably the most bland of the classes too though, and on normal difficulty you should be fine with any class as long as you pick companions that cover your weaknesses.

I'll have 480 points left after purchasing Citadel. That's exactly two premium packs right? Normally I'd never advocate buying the packs with what amounts to actual money, but there's not going to be anything else to spend them on. >.>
    If you get the lancer in one.
    I'll cry

Deleted
    I'll cry
    Heh, most likely I'll get another upgrade in a weapon I have never ever used. Fingers crossed though. ^^

Deleted
    I'll cry
    Still have no Lancer Hopefully it is in the Citadel DLC (very likely).

15+ Year Old Account
    So I'm thinking about buying all three Mass Effect titles in an Amazon bundle for $38.

Worth it? I'm looking for a single player RPG for the PC.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    So I'm thinking about buying all three Mass Effect titles in an Amazon bundle for $38.

Definitly. I tried to give a short description in the "recommend a game" sticky.

Deleted

Definitely. The first game may feel a little clunky compared to the other two, but that's just age showing. Stick with it and you'll have an incredible experience.

Deleted

Sorry, don't do Normals. Insanity is the difficulty I like. Others are too faceroll.

15+ Year Old Account
    Definitely. The first game may feel a little clunky compared to the other two, but that's just age showing. Stick with it and you'll have an incredible experience.
    So I've read up on the data transfers from ME1 to ME2 and then on to ME3.

Can you play through ME1 and 2 once, and then start multiple ME3 games using the same ME2 save file?

My idea is to play through the first two and have a level 30 character w/ a "clean slate" so I can play ME3 multiple times as different classes. Will this work?
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

So I've read up on the data transfers from ME1 to ME2 and then on to ME3.

Can you play through ME1 and 2 once, and then start multiple ME3 games using the same ME2 save file?

My idea is to play through the first two and have a level 30 character w/ a "clean slate" so I can play ME3 multiple times as different classes. Will this work?
    Indeed it will.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaeed Massani View Post
    Indeed it will.
    Welp, I just ordered all 3 on Amazon for $38 total (free shipping).

Cheers! Should be good for the next year or so (talk about inexpensive entertainment).

Deleted

Cheers! Should be good for the next year or so (talk about inexpensive entertainment).
    And when you start playing ME2, you'll notice that want all the DLCs aswell, and you end up buying all of the ME2 and ME3 ones atleast.

I've spent 220+ hours on ME2, and 160+ on ME3, and somewhere between those two figures on ME1. You're in for one hell of a ride.

Deleted
    Hello Again everybody,

With many people going about to start a new playthrough for the next dlc I suggest again if some peoples are interested in my "harder insanity" patch for more challenge for max lvl Shepards.

Just PM me if you want the coalesced file.

Executioner Pistol unlocked. Is it any good?

---------- Post added 2013-03-05 at 04:29 PM ----------

Finally got my first AR Extended Barrel as well. -.-

---------- Post added 2013-03-05 at 04:30 PM ----------

And the Indra! Same question about that one too.