Got a few names in there I recognize. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrus Vakarian View Post

It indeed is Steve Blum as I just saw in the credits
    Huh, IMDB must be wrong then.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Huh, IMDB must be wrong then.
    IMDB tends to have missing/inaccurate information. It didn't list Jennifer Hale as Hawkgirl in Injustice: Gods Among Us until quite recently.

Deleted
    Yay so I was right wIth Grunts VA in the new SC2. Funny how you start to recognize those voices after so many years of playing ME.

Tricia's work for Kerrigan is gorgeous. You can feel how she became that character she voiced.

Quote Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post
    Yay so I was right wIth Grunts VA in the new SC2. Funny how you start to recognize those voices after so many years of playing ME.

Tricia's work for Kerrigan is gorgeous. You can feel how she became that character she voiced.
    I recognize voice actors in games all the time, though not just from ME. I'm just really good at recognizing voices for some reason. lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Jack (Courtney Taylor) however is.
    Yea, Courtenay Taylor. Courtney Taylor is someone else entirely, with a different job description aswell, as I found out just now at work with people looking at my screen...
    Statix will suffice.

Quote Originally Posted by Statix View Post
    Yea, Courtenay Taylor. Courtney Taylor is someone else entirely, with a different job description aswell, as I found out just now at work with people looking at my screen...
    You poor thing. I can't stop laughin, but you poor thing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    I recognize voice actors in games all the time, though not just from ME. I'm just really good at recognizing voices for some reason. lol
    I´m usually the exact opposite. For example I played SC2 Wings of Liberty 2 years ago and only recently noticed that Tricia Helfer voices Kerrigan although you have to mention that she sounds completely different as EDI compared to Kerrigan.

I´m not that good at recognizing voices only the "prominent" ones like Mark Meer/Jen Hale, Martin Sheen and now Steve Blum. I instantly recognized that Sarah Palmer was voiced by Jen Hale but beyond that I´m just bad at memorizing voices.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty good at remembering voices.

I was watching this tv show Rookie Blue. One of the actors in that show now voices the main character in the upcoming game Watch Dogs. I instantly recognized the voice. Sometimes it takes a little longer to figure out who the voice belongs to or where I heard it before, but generally I know pretty quickly.
    Statix will suffice.

Deleted
    So I was thinking that Operation Lodestar was the last weekend OP when I read the blog entry (Hackett) and the Banner Title (Stood together and stuff) and now it seems like I was right after all.

They are moving the Promo weapons that you earned exclusively through those weekend packs into the regular UR pool which means they can be earned from regular packs and so that seems like they did that because there won´t be any reward packs for weekend operations because if there are no more weekend OPS you cant earn that pack.

I hoped that they at least repeat some of the past weekend challenges in a loop or something so that there is actually something that keeps you logging in every weekend but seems like there won´t be anything like that.

So... recruiting Mordin. Noticed Garrus wasn't faded out on the squad selection screen, picked him and Kasumi and expected some sort of "You must choose only human squad members" pop up when trying to accept the squad. Nope. So confused. XD Gonna guess Mordin comments on it and gives him the cure once I get to the clinic.
    Last edited by Oerba Yun Fang; 2013-03-13 at 10:21 AM.

i'm sure i will give you the cure. im not a speciest
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So... recruiting Mordin. Noticed Garrus wasn't faded out on the squad selection screen, picked him and Kasumi and expected some sort of "You must choose only human squad members" pop up when trying to accept the squad. Nope. So confused. XD Gonna guess Mordin comments on it and gives him the cure once I get to the clinic.
    Your guess is as good as fact :-)
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

But how are you going to give him the cure? You're on Tuchanka, we're on Omega. I CALL HAX!

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Your guess is as good as fact :-)
    lol It's those little bits of attention to detail that are part of what make these games amazebutts. :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Its called a helmet, though they don't wear em.
    Last edited by rhorle; 2013-03-13 at 10:54 AM.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Its called a helmet.
    Which he isn't wearing. Nice try though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Which he isn't wearing. Nice try though.
    Helmets do stop the plague if they are on a closed system. Otherwise doors wouldn't seal it off from the rest of Omega, and Quarians would have long ago died out. They just don't wear them for whatever reason likely to give the dramatic effect of having sick squad mates and "amusing" dialogue in response to that.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    They don't bring helmets with them on a station mission. Only Shepard could via player preference. Because you either wear it all the time or carry it in your hands.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side