Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    The squid heads are ok but its all about Tali.
    You mean, a normal human with reaper tech lines across the face?

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    You mean, a normal human with reaper tech lines across the face?
    Meh when in rome (Those are most likely just racial/genetic lines not reaper ones :P)

Also if it had a bablyon 5 Sheridan style showdown i'd have nerdgasm'd. Seriously that would have been immense. Renegade option available for max renegade AND paragon when he finishes giving you all 3 choices. Just says GET THE HELL OUT OF OUR GALAXY. the reaper then says OK and sad faces :*(

Deleted
    Face it, quarians are just reaper drone rejects.
    Like collectors, but worthless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Face it, quarians are just reaper drone rejects.
    Like collectors, but worthless.
    I think it would of been better if the Quarians were a race that chose to be nomadic (or even have a sub-faction of Quarians who chose to progress in space instead of wallowing in self-pity). Having a badass fleet instead of a group of ragtag ships.

Deleted
    But then they wouldnt be the space-gypsies.

10+ Year Old Account
    But then they wouldnt be the space-gypsies.
    This would imply they congregate en mass at places they aren't wanted.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    This would imply they congregate en mass at places they aren't wanted.
    I belive we had some business to sort out in ME3 just because of that.

So that's the FemShep I'm currently playing ME2 with, who will be romancing Garrus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post

So that's the FemShep I'm currently playing ME2 with, who will be romancing Garrus.
    Dat rain effect.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account

I'm currently rolling with this in ME 2. She's one of the few Femsheps I've seen in the first two games that I actually find pretty.

She has such a cute, innocent face, but she's such a bitch. It's awesome.
    A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.-George Bernard Shaw

10+ Year Old Account
    So was anyone else upset that you couldn't actually save cloneShep? I mean, think about all the things you could get away with if you had a clone.

Send CloneShep to activate the Crucible lol.

---------- Post added 2013-03-20 at 12:08 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by er0ckuh View Post

I'm currently rolling with this in ME 2. She's one of the few Femsheps I've seen in the first two games that I actually find pretty.

That's what I've been using (and it's direct import into ME3) lately, but with green eyes and I think slightly redder hair.

Though my current shep is a BroShep, but dammit, I'm not sure I want to continue. I dunno, Shepard being a female is kinda fixed in my head now.
    Last edited by Adam Jensen; 2013-03-20 at 04:15 AM.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    So was anyone else upset that you couldn't actually save cloneShep? I mean, think about all the things you could get away with if you had a clone.

Send CloneShep to activate the Crucible lol.

---------- Post added 2013-03-20 at 12:08 AM ----------

That's what I've been using (and it's direct import into ME3) lately, but with green eyes and I think slightly redder hair.
    I had found a black femshep that I really liked as well. I'm not sure how she imports into ME3 yet though.

I haven't gotten to play the DLC yet, but I've watched a lot of Youtube videos of the highlights. The humor in it is just too amazing. "So uh, 'I should go'." "She said,'I should go'. Do I sound like that?"
    A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.-George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by er0ckuh View Post
    [IMG]http://www.gamerzines.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/FullyFacedRed.jpg[IMG]

She has something of an "oh, you" look going on on the left. lol

---------- Post added 2013-03-19 at 06:35 PM ----------

Dat rain effect.
    lol I waited until that DLC to take that picture. XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I don't have an ME2 screenie, so this is the closest I can get:

Putin khuliyo

Just realized that Jacob's father was voiced by the same guy who voices Lee Everett in the Walking Dead video game. /mindsplosion

Apparently Okeer was too but didn't recognize him in that case. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    Just realized that Jacob's father was voiced by the same guy who voices Lee Everett in the Walking Dead video game. /mindsplosion

Apparently Okeer was too but didn't recognize him in that case. lol
    *blink*

Holy shit, I feel like I should have noticed that, because when I think about it, their voices are, of course, exactly the same.
    Putin khuliyo

*blink*

Holy shit, I feel like I should have noticed that, because when I think about it, their voices are, of course, exactly the same.
    I think this is the first time playing this mission since playing TWD but yeah the voice he uses for the two characters are practically identical. It took me a bit to place it but I was like, "That voice... I know that voice from somewhere."

Deleted
    Never one around when you try to get them, then they all come at once

2x 50k challenge points, Harrier X Ghost infils, host one quits when he gets downed on wave 3
    :\
    Last edited by mmoca4abc3a051; 2013-03-20 at 05:42 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Was checking out this website that allows you to create builds etc for all kits. So I decided to check what would be the max damage per second you could achieve with Flamer. It's pretty insane how much upgrades you have next to powers to increase power damage: Heavy Pistol and SMG mods that each increase power damage by 15%, an armor module that increases power damage by 50% and gear to increase is by another 12%. At that point, you are already at 1056 damage per second with Flamer, but if you were to ignore Advanced Hardware and go for Hunter Mode, Flamer would do 1153.5 damage per second.

You could make your Geth Trooper anti-armor and spec Flamer for Armor Damage; damage against barriers and shields would only be 769 (which is still more than I can achieve with Flamer specced for Shield Damage), but damage against armor would be 1730.25. Per second. That's 8651.25 damage over the total 5 second duration. If you choose Duration instead of Damage, you'd only do 1550.25 damage per second, but a total of 12402 damage over the 8 second duration. This is with Flamer specced for reach, but if you were to go for Damage instead, you'd end up with 1685.25 damage per second/13482 damage over 8 seconds. Select Damage instead of Duration again and Flamer deals 1865.25 damage per second/9326.25 damage over 5 seconds.

That's pretty insane. And don't forget you can hit multiple targets with it. If you hit 5 targets, you'll do more than 46500 damage in 5 seconds and that's not even counting the DoT effect it leaves behind. Mind = blown. Do note that this is only against armor.

I'd probably go with Shield Damage to make him effective against everything. I'd end up with 1243.5 damage against armor/barriers/shields, which still gives me 6217.5 damage in 5 seconds. The range would only be 10 meters; not sure if that's good. As you only have 250 health and 500 shields, being able to stay 15 meters away from your targets is pretty welcome. Hunter Mode doesn't even add that much damage to Flamer. Without it, I'd have 1146 damage against armor/barriers/shields. Total of 5730 damage. That's not bad. Only 500 less damage, but I do have 1150 more shields, so I'd survive longer and be able to do Flamer more.

http://narida.pytalhost.com/me3/clas...niCapacitors5/

I'm not anywhere near having that available. The weapons are what I'd roll with to have both +15% power damage mods while maintaining a +200% weight cooldown bonus. Hardly use my weapon anyway. My max Flamer damage isn't more than 800.
    Last edited by Statix; 2013-03-20 at 09:47 AM.
    Statix will suffice.

Oh my god... can't stop laughing.

Shepard and Garrus talking about when they're gonna "get intimate"

S: So when should I book the room?

G: I'd wait, if you're okay with it; disrupt the crew as little as possible, and take that last chance to find some calm just before the storm. You know me: I always like to savor the last shot before popping the heat sink. *long pause, Shepard grins* ....Wait. That metaphor just went somewhere horrible.