Quote Originally Posted by JoeMDuncan View Post
    Although not looking forward to the farming of resources.
    Never an issue for me. Yay, save editors! lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    This.
    Only way to get a DA:O save as PC-king (king-consort is still king!), alistair as gray warden and Loghain alive.
    I missed L-dog in DA2.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm doing my first ever insanity ME2 playthrough as a Infiltrator with the Geth Shield Boost it seems to be going alright so far but I have only just got Mordin and no one else.

Although not looking forward to the farming of resources.
    I got irritated by my usual difficulty and bumped it up to Insanity. Died a bunch of times and turned the difficulty back down not because it was too hard but because of the damn load screens. I was otherwise more than willing to play on that difficulty.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Nay, for Xbox 360! I did look on the interwebs and there seems to be supposed save editors for the 360 but I really cannot be arsed trying to work it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    I got irritated by my usual difficulty and bumped it up to Insanity. Died a bunch of times and turned the difficulty back down not because it was too hard but because of the damn load screens. I was otherwise more than willing to play on that difficulty.
    The only problem I've had so far is the shutting of the doors of the Archangel mission and even then it was purely luck based.
    Last edited by mmocf4ac39e77a; 2013-04-08 at 07:36 PM.

Deleted
    Nay, for Xbox 360! I looked on the interwebs and there seems to be supposed save editors for the 360 but I really cannot be arsed trying to work it out.
    It's not that bad.
    I did it for Borderlands 2 when I was made to play it by a friend to spawn a gun worth 1 bajillion money (selling it insta-capped)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobro View Post
    It's not that bad.
    I did it for Borderlands 2 when I was made to play it by a friend to spawn a gun worth 1 bajillion money (selling it insta-capped)
    I do remember one time in the first Borderlands I joined a random online game and they gave me a orange weapon that could one shot everything including that DLC boss Crawmerax?

If I didn't know any better, I'd swear I was high right now.

Duuuuuuude, look at all the groovy colours!

And even better, the colors move in-game! :O

your shepard has spent way to much time in the club
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Them lights just seeped into my hair!

lol I've been screwing around with the appearance options trying to get one I like. I keep running into the whole "love the way it looks in character creation but it animates terribly in-game" problem. Made about 15 new games this morning alone. lol

---------- Post added 2013-04-08 at 12:15 PM ----------

I think I finally managed to get it to my liking. All that to change the damn eyebrows in the end. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Them lights just seeped into my hair!

lol I've been screwing around with the appearance options trying to get one I like. I keep running into the whole "love the way it looks in character creation but it animates terribly in-game" problem. Made about 15 new games this morning alone. lol

---------- Post added 2013-04-08 at 12:15 PM ----------

I think I finally managed to get it to my liking. All that to change the damn eyebrows in the end. lol
    Dragon Age II let you change your character's appearance at the Black Emporium. Wish ME had that. I've had too many false starts because Shepard's lips stick out too much or something like that.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Dragon Age II let you change your character's appearance at the Black Emporium. Wish ME had that. I've had too many false starts because Shepard's lips stick out too much or something like that.
    Same here. I'm hoping ME4 will have something like that. I mean, come on, they could jump from one end of the galaxy to another in a matter of hours, but they couldn't perform extensive cosmetic surgery? Psh.

15+ Year Old Account
    I do remember one time in the first Borderlands I joined a random online game and they gave me a orange weapon that could one shot everything including that DLC boss Crawmerax?
    Ooh I had that happen to me as well! Except it wasn't an orange weapon. Just a white shotgun that was invisible. :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Same here. I'm hoping ME4 will have something like that. I mean, come on, they could jump from one end of the galaxy to another in a matter of hours, but they couldn't perform extensive cosmetic surgery? Psh.
    There is extensive cosmetic surgery. The scanners installed detect the slightest imperfections in genetic make up. You can do it, I just wouldn't see the point in doing it in a universe like that. All races are pretty distinct. Humans more so than any of the others. There is also genetic modification before birth to remove defections, you can change eye colour or skin colour.

The option is there, but I am under the assumption that they like those imperfections. Shows a point of pride in them. Like Zaeed and his facial scar. He is a survivor.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    There is extensive cosmetic surgery. The scanners installed detect the slightest imperfections in genetic make up. You can do it, I just wouldn't see the point in doing it in a universe like that. All races are pretty distinct. Humans more so than any of the others. There is also genetic modification before birth to remove defections, you can change eye colour or skin colour.

The option is there, but I am under the assumption that they like those imperfections. Shows a point of pride in them. Like Zaeed and his facial scar. He is a survivor.
    I think you misunderstand what they are saying. xD I am fairly certain they know the technicology exists, what they want is an option in the game to remodel your character. Like in Skyrim and WoW's barbershop.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    I think you misunderstand what they are saying. xD I am fairly certain they know the technicology exists, what they want is an option in the game to remodel your character. Like in Skyrim and WoW's barbershop.
    Yeah I would want that one too. The problem is that Shepard does not move his mouth or his head in the Character creation menu and thus sometimes a mouth looks awful when Shepard talks or smiles.

I know lot´s of games with such features like DA2, Skyrim or even WoW with that Barbershop. A device that lets you change your hairstyle or your other facial features would be great.

Not much of a point to editing facial features in wow way to small to really make a difference. Working in blender to make my sig I noticed that our toons fingers are more like blocks instead of the normal round look, but no one is going to notice it seeing as it's so small. And assuming your toons head isn't hidden in a helmet, most of your time is spent staring at their backs, which circles me back to this thread on what Blizz should really improve. Dat Ass Effect.

Deleted
    I was talking about ME to be honest. Most WoW characters are terribad because they still use that vanilla model that was released like 100 years ago and thus they look like a piece of crap by now.

Actually I've been trying to improve the wow model myself in Blender, adding thousands of hair particles rather than the solid mass of hair we have now, even though it may never work in game. Someone throw me a guide on Blendering and a college degree.