Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    There is extensive cosmetic surgery. The scanners installed detect the slightest imperfections in genetic make up. You can do it, I just wouldn't see the point in doing it in a universe like that. All races are pretty distinct. Humans more so than any of the others. There is also genetic modification before birth to remove defections, you can change eye colour or skin colour.

The option is there, but I am under the assumption that they like those imperfections. Shows a point of pride in them. Like Zaeed and his facial scar. He is a survivor.
    Uhm... wut? We were talking about being able to change your appearance after creating your character. Not sure where all of this came from. lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    If I didn't know any better, I'd swear I was high right now.

I just woke up and...
    I think im going back to bed, im not feeling so well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    I just woke up and...
    I think im going back to bed, im not feeling so well.
    Well that Shepard is a walking Disco ball

I don´t quite like the Hairstyle and it looks kinda strange but I like such experimentation. Wish I could do that on my xbox

Ended up with this:

Same hairstyle she had in ME2. lol

---------- Post added 2013-04-09 at 03:15 AM ----------

Wasn't quite completely happy with the face but I got tired of remaking and it animates well enough so I settled. Personally love the hair. lol

Deleted
    I do like the look of those eyes.
    But then again i find Kerrigan strangely... arousing.

lol Yeah the eyes are my favorite part. An extremely bright pink that's obviously not available normally.

They're even brighter in outside lighting

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    It's her voice, right? Her voice is brilliant
    And she have a certain elegance.
    And i have never, ever even played StarCraft. Any of them.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2013-04-09 at 01:37 PM.

EDIgan.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaeed Massani View Post
    EDIgan.
    I want to punch EDIs voice.

I want to punch EDIs voice.
    That anything like punching someone in the throat?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    That anything like punching someone in the throat?
    Well if Traynor can forcibly push EDIs voice against the wall and borderline rape it, then i can punch it.

Deleted
    It's her voice, right? Her voice is brilliant
    Oh well of course her voice is brilliant because it was Tricia Helfer It has to be brilliant ... Just look at her.

Dunno but I found the HotS Kerrigan (after she transformed from Human back to Zerg) kinda "sexy". Yeah sounds weird but I liked her as a character and her development during the game. Of course her little love-story with Jim was great too. Oh and I don´t mean sexy like you would say about a hot women like Tricia but more like a strong character that looks good as "sexy"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post
    Of course her little love-story with Jim was great too.
    I want a lovestory with her zerg form.

Deleted
    I really liked Heart of the Swarm too and only because of Kerrigan. She really made that game for me, her development through it was brilliant.
    The love story with Jim upset me a lot when she FINALLY rescued him and he rejected her. Some characters I find really easy to become attached to, and Kerrigan is one of them.

Starcraft 2 and HoTS are really good I'd recommend them, it's supposed to be some dark prophecy of the end times or something (kind of like Mass Effect really) but it kinda detracts into a love story, it's really good though!

her lovestory with Jim does have her in her zerg form
    Dem End was so good. Jim still loving Kerrigan despite her new "spiky" look (you know these wings are razor sharp ) and even calling her "Honey".

I kinda understand Jim´s reaction after Kerrigan rescued him and he saw that she was Zerg again despite all his efforts to restore her as a Human. I would have been disappointed too but Jim then saw that it was still Kerrigan despite her new look.

Deleted
    And here i was rocksolid beliving that Blizzard couldnt write romance.
    What was the last time they attempted it in Warcraft? the Illidan-Tyrande-Malfurion triangle?
    no, that business with Thrall and his out of nowhere wife doesnt count. What a shoddy fucking end to deathwing that cutscene was.

Maybe i should take a look at HotS, i need a new game.
    So whats the story so far?

Deleted
    And here i was rocksolid beliving that Blizzard couldnt write romance.
    What was the last time they attempted it in Warcraft? the Illidan-Tyrande-Malfurion triangle?
    no, that business with Thrall and his out of nowhere wife doesnt count. What a shoddy fucking end to deathwing that cutscene was.
    Blizzard can write Romances that´s a given after the HotS ending tho´ they haven't written any good romance before.

If you like Spoilers then watch it.

Honestly, the only reason I haven't picked up SC/SC2/SCHotS yet is because it's RTS. Really not my type of game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post
    If you like Spoilers then watch it.
    Considering that im picking up SC2/HotS just for Kerrigan, and that i never play RTS, im not clicking that.

Deleted
    Reading up on Kerrigan makes me think of Arthas, only Arthas got the short stick and was ruined.

Deleted
    Reading up on Kerrigan makes me think of Arthas, only Arthas got the short stick and was ruined.
    I don´t know if you can compare Arthas to Kerrigan. Sure Arthas was trolled by Mal´ganis and Kerrigan was left behind by Mengsk. I think Kerrigan could not do anything to prevent her zerg "career" but Arthas had at least some control over his actions left until he became the Lich King.