Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Well Garrus keeps standing in the fire and Thane refuses to replace his greens with epics because "they look cool"
    I swear, i would ditch this scrub raid group if it wasnt for Jacks and Zaeeds awesome dps and Shepards buffs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    I swear, i would ditch this scrub raid group if it wasnt for Jacks and Zaeeds awesome dps and Shepards buffs.
    Jacob and Ashley are the healers. I run them into battle applying medigel hoping they die.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    Jacob and Ashley are the healers. I run them into battle applying medigel hoping they die.
    Atleast they made it to raid, Kaidan couldnt even find the instance.

Deleted
    Get back to topic kids, people have no idea what you are talking about.

Deleted
    Because putting Mass Effect characters in a WoW raid setting as a joke isnt ontopic for Mass Effect 3 General?

People never have any idea what we're talking about when we're goofing off. That's the beauty of a thread dedicated to one specific game/setting/thing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaeed Massani View Post
    People never have any idea what we're talking about when we're goofing off. That's the beauty of a thread dedicated to one specific game/setting/thing.
    The cycle continues.

regarding kaidan not finding the instance i'd say he wouldnt even be invited due to rezz sickness
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Don't you mean Shepard's awesome DPS and healing and tanking and buffs all done while having sex with Liara?
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

10+ Year Old Account
    I recently just finished ME3 for the first time. Despite the trash ending, I absolutely loved it. It played incredibly and had a fantastic story and emotional development. I plan on getting the two DLC plus extended cut when school is over, I heard they were pretty good.

I played as an infiltrator, gotta say, the Javelin was my ultimate favorite weapon. That firing noise was godlike. I beat that game using that and the Graal spike thrower.

anybody have tips for beating the last battle on insanity? i kill two or three brutes then get demolished somehow. Also i hate banshees with the passion

I think theres some heavy rocket launchers hiding around the map. But the final battle on insanity is really between marauder shields.

15+ Year Old Account
    I would mind having Grunt and Wrex as my two tanks. That would be bad ass. Both Warriors.

Quite interesting to think of what classes the squadmates would be.
    Statix will suffice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shop Ebay View Post
    I think theres some heavy rocket launchers hiding around the map. But the final battle on insanity is really between marauder shields.
    Yeah the final battle with the hordes of enemies was a breeze on my 1st insanity run but I died like 5 times to Marauder Shields.

All hail Marauder Shields. The true end boss of the Shepard trilogy ... which is actually kinda sad because a battle against Harbinger (maybe inside of it) would have been the ultimate end of the Triology.

Shepard scarifying himself to destroy Harbinger and the Reapers would have been amazing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    Don't you mean Shepard's awesome DPS and healing and tanking and buffs all done while having sex with Liara?
    Shepard really is just a white mage, hes rather weak on his own.

Quote Originally Posted by skatblast View Post
    anybody have tips for beating the last battle on insanity? i kill two or three brutes then get demolished somehow. Also i hate banshees with the passion
    Biotic explosions and kiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Shop Ebay View Post
    M. Shields retired in EC, replaced by M. Health.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, there's one rocket launcher in the store on the left side of the tanks. I believe its beneath the counter. It's the room with all the big shelves, I assume it was a store before the Reapers blew the shit out of it.

Anyways, there are six brutes and I kite them around, usually remaining behind and to the right of the tanks. The banshees, I take one out with the missile launcher and kite the remaining ones (stay near cover to avoid her Mega-Fuck-You-Up warp). This is more difficult because there are marauders and cannibles running around.

And then, when the missiles are ready, I don't bother to finish the banshees off, I just run like hell, and avoid the Reaper's beam (it will kill you if it hits you, but if you're good at kiting, it'll kill banshees too) to activate the missiles.

Marauder Shield's is no longer hard. I forgot to turn my difficulty down for him and this time, without him having a shield, I got him down. Almost got swarmed by the husks before him though.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    And then, when the missiles are ready, I don't bother to finish the banshees off, I just run like hell, and avoid the Reaper's beam (it will kill you if it hits you, but if you're good at kiting, it'll kill banshees too) to activate the missiles.
    Wait, that thing can hit you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, it smoked me once. I was so mad lol
    Putin khuliyo

Yeah, it can. >.<

Deleted
    17000 posts in, and we still learn new things.
    I shall call it, the Scrub-Laser.

10 bucks says i will be banned for writing "Scrub-laser".
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2013-05-06 at 01:08 PM.