Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    BroShep could look like Steve Buscemi, hes still the hero we need, not the pretty face that needs to tend to her make up in "battle" and run away because she might break a nail.
    That´s the great thing about games like Mass Effect. You can choose if your Shepard is female or male but in the end both do the same. Both defeat Sovereign, both defeat the Collectors and both defeat the Reapers.

Jennifer Hale as VA, romancing Garrus, romancing Thane and looking pretty is way too good to play a pesky BroShep.

---------- Post added 2013-05-10 at 10:55 AM ----------

Try to beat that, BroShep !!

Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2013-05-10 at 08:55 AM.

Deleted
    Sorry, but we need a hard fighter in this war, not some floozy.
    Default Shep is the way to go.

Deleted
    Sorry, but we need a hard fighter in this war, not some floozy.
    Default Shep is the way to go.
    Go play your Sheploo I am busy romancing either Garrus or Traynor, enjoying Jennifer Hale, dancing with Garrus, trying to start "Girly talk" with Miranda (the 2 troubleshooting Space Divas) and mourning over a romanced Thane.

Sorry but I only played BroShep twice and I absolutely hated him but I also enjoyed playing a female Blood Elf back in my WoW days (not exactly a bulky hero too) so I like playing females (also only played female Hawke in DA2).

15+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else here read http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2013/0...f-mass-effect/ and started a new game right afterwards?

Damn you, Zao. Just... Damn you.

Starting over, once more.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zao View Post
    Anyone else here read http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2013/0...f-mass-effect/ and started a new game right afterwards?
    Nope because I am currently on another playthrough on my Soldier but this time not a classic Soldier but a Biotic Soldier.

Yes I am currently on track for my personal Insanity speed-run record in a 100% playthrough. You have no idea how OP the Bonus Power "Flare" is. It rips shit apart in a 10 meter radius. I have currently +70% power damage and Flare rips shit apart. It has a 5 sec cool-down time for me and with Adrenaline Rush I can even use it for free.

I never had so much fun in Mass Effect than with this build.

Edit: If you are asking why I am not playing an Adept with Flare I have to say that the Soldier has a lot of weapon damage too which is kinda handy as it means that you can do a lot of weapon damage and still quickly kill anything with Flare.

Power damage does also increase the damage of the Ammo powers which is extremely good. My Biotic Soldier rules !!
    Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2013-05-10 at 10:30 AM.

Deleted
    They fought aliens, robots, clones, politicians, and reporters
    This is how you spot someone who actually played ME, and not just talking out of their ass like a certain PSP-licking wombat.

Also, i was thinking...
    Considering the crewmates and how vital they became to the future of the galaxy thanks to Sheps influence...
    Shepard is the Space Jesus and the crewmates are his Space Apostles.
    But theres no Judas, because Space Jesus is better than normal Jesus.

I guess that the name "Shepard" isnt just a reference to Alan Shepard.

I feel like we have discussed this before...
    Feeling like a proper cult of shepard, this thread.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2013-05-10 at 11:57 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post
    Try to beat that, BroShep !!

Sorry, but I can't take this seriously when she's wearing only her underwear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kQEomiswrM

Snagged FluffyLlamaNinja's video. Underwear's just awkward.

---------- Post added 2013-05-10 at 09:47 AM ----------

I may or may not be in the middle of Mass Effect 2 right now >.>

Look!

The case was on my desk, staring at me, taunting me.

I tried to resist.

I made it about a week before I gave in and stuck the disk in the drive . . .
    Last edited by Adam Jensen; 2013-05-10 at 01:45 PM.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    People are still using physical copies in 2012+1?

10+ Year Old Account
    Uh . . . maybe a little.

ME2's probably the last disk game I bought. Actually, I have ME3's disk too, didn't think of it because I don't run it off the disk.
    Last edited by Adam Jensen; 2013-05-10 at 02:35 PM.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess some of us prefer it that way, as with books.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion View Post
    The loss of the ability to pass on loot is the loss of the ability to choose. This is communism
    Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    A year from now someone on these forums is gonna say that the (wod) launch went smoothly..... I am gonna remind that asshole of this launch, this shit is not going smoothly at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shimargh View Post
    I guess some of us prefer it that way, as with books.
    It's nice to see them arranged on a shelf.

But I'm more likely to buy them digitally now.
    Putin khuliyo

15+ Year Old Account
    Nothing beats a good book. The smell and feel of it in your hands. Also I prefer buying physical copies of games as well, just to know I have it. Also you cant buy most games on the xbox digitally yet anyway so

Deleted
    PC games are one thing, but i agree with the book feel.

Hell, im going to buy a Xbox 360 just because i want two games that arent availible for PC.

15+ Year Old Account
    I prefer books too, but I'm reading something around 3000-4000 pages a month, and I literally have no more space left for books on my shelf except for the ones I want to reread occasionally (wheel of Time, Malazan series, Dresden Files, Black Company and various others. So I'm content with my kindle now.

Games are another thing entirely. I love Collector's Editions and feature them and their contents (Statues, Artwork, etc) prominently in my flat.

On a sidenote: I'm still pissed about the fact that I have to play the first two games with the horrible, horrible german synchronisation because there's no way to get an english language pack for them.

Deleted
    How did he spend sub 30 hours per ME1 but 31+ hours per ME3...

:\

Deleted
    PC games are one thing, but i agree with the book feel.

Hell, im going to buy a Xbox 360 just because i want two games that arent availible for PC.
    And what might they be?

lol I just bought a PS Vita, just for Soul Sacrifice.

10+ Year Old Account
    I prefer books too, but I'm reading something around 3000-4000 pages a month, and I literally have no more space left for books on my shelf except for the ones I want to reread occasionally (wheel of Time, Malazan series, Dresden Files, Black Company and various others. So I'm content with my kindle now.
    I also prefer paper to the screen of my Nook, but I like my Nook for travel because often on aircraft (especially traveling military) and in vehicles there isn't enough light for a book.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Eh, damn you. I just finished a playthrough of all three MEs and now I have to do it again, this time with the build The Illusive Man said just to try it.
    That video on the first page was really something, made me think about the series from start to finish once again.