Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    There might actually be an element like Eezo in our universe. We most likely cannot comprehend what it is with our current instruments. Or worse, identify it.
    Hell, just a few months ago we discovered a new element; Ununpentium.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    The Unun is just a place holder until the finder comes up with a name. Learned that from my high school physics teacher, who has a doctorate of physics in two countries (Russia and Canada). Why she teaches high school, I have no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    It wasn't so much discovered as synthesised - ununpentium is faux-Latin for 1-1-5 (the chemical number) and doesn't really do anything to shake our understanding of the universe, it's basically the same as a natural element but much less stable and the heaviest 19 elements on the periodic table were produced this way (when I was at school element 105, Dubnium, was called unnilpentium or 1-0-5-ium).

Eezo is likely a form of neutronium (Element Zero = no protons in nucleus ~ mass made only from neutrons?) and is kinda broken in the way it works with regards to FTL and artificial gravity. The way it gives people biotic powers only makes sense in super-hero logic and it definitely sets the tone for ME allowing a lot of space-magic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone year ago mentioned, that synthesis make more zombies under reapers control. Seems legit?

15+ Year Old Account
    Mass Effect Risk? Damn, I got the weirdest boner right now.
    Statix will suffice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Statix View Post
    Mass Effect Risk? Damn, I got the weirdest boner right now.
    Me too, if i didnt already have a normal one and a Star Wars one, i would definitly buy it. What the heck, will probably buy it anyway.. Could even do some Cross Universe shit like Republic vs Reapers or some other Shenanigans, now im really excited =(

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Comburo View Post
    Me too, if i didnt already have a normal one and a Star Wars one, i would definitly buy it. What the heck, will probably buy it anyway.. Could even do some Cross Universe shit like Republic vs Reapers or some other Shenanigans, now im really excited =(
    AMG, Reapers invading the universe of Star Wars! Galaxy Fleet under the command of Shepard forming an alliance with the Jedi Republic and the Sith Empire. Galaxy Fleet vs Star Wars Fleet. Biotics vs the Force. My boner has a boner.
    Statix will suffice.

Deleted
    AMG, Reapers invading the universe of Star Wars! Galaxy Fleet under the command of Shepard forming an alliance with the Jedi Republic and the Sith Empire. Galaxy Fleet vs Star Wars Fleet. Biotics vs the Force. My boner has a boner.
    Nicely put!

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish I had some skill in 3D design and modding. I would totally make a mod for Sins of a Solar Empire so we can have epic battles.

15+ Year Old Account
    I've been playing the Battlefield 4 campaign the last few days, and I noticed it has a soundtrack song very similar to Mass Effect 1 - Vigil. It's heard througout the game, especcialy during the Singapore mission.

Did anyone else notice this?
    Statix will suffice.

I loved ME3, was a great FPS

Quote Originally Posted by Chris851 View Post
    but...it's not an FPS

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris851 View Post
    I fail to see where the 'first person' part is applied.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    I fail to see where the 'first person' part is applied.
    Hmm. FPS = First Person Shooter. In ME3, you play from the first person POV and shoot things...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Hmm. FPS = First Person Shooter. In ME3, you play from the first person POV and shoot things...
    ME3 is not first person PoV, its third person over the shoulder.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Ummm, what? Besides using the Sniper Rifle's zoom or a few turret sections, the entire game is from the Third Person perspective.

Deleted
    But you yourself play it in first person.
    Bet you didnt think of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    ME3 is not first person PoV, its third person over the shoulder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mothhive View Post
    Ummm, what? Besides using the Sniper Rifle's zoom or a few turret sections, the entire game is from the Third Person perspective.
    Wow, I always thought camera was just a graphical thing, with no influence on the gameplay... So now, I bet, if someone makes a mod making you see with Shepard's eyes, the genre of the game will change, right?

And, well, they call Doom 2 one of the first FPS games even though there is an option to look over the shoulder of the main player... What genre is this then?

15+ Year Old Account
    Maybe my brain isn't working, or my eyes, or I'm just dumb...all three are quite viable options but it sounds like you're trying to argue that ME is a fps? When it clearly is not. Gameplay is not present through Shepard's "eyes" like in Call of Duty or Halo. It is a third person view, with the camera being placed behind Shepard's shoulders. CoD has a third person game mode, but that doesn't mean its a third person shooter.