10+ Year Old Account

[H] <Authentic> of Blackrock LF a tank, 1/8H 10man. =]

A recent transfer to Blackrock, we are a small guild currently recruiting for a non-druid tank (preferrably a DK, but we will take a paladin) and stable raiders of any role to re-work our current raid team. Officers have 6/7H Firelands experience and have been raid leading since Ulduar-TOC. We currently have H Morchok down and are working on H Yor'sahj.

What we offer:
    The leadership is a group of tight-knit, progression oriented people looking to provide competent progression and a good, fun time. We are a small guild and try to keep our bench small. We want you to raid! We supply raiders with flasks and feasts during raid-time, and a plethora of trade goods available to all core raiders.

Loot Rules:
    Loot is determined by a Loot Council comprised of the officers. Loot is prioritized as Healer/Tanks > Dps. Tier tokens work the same way, with 4pc being prioritized over upgrades that do not reward a set bonus.
    Other factors go into loot determination, such as past attendance, attitude, and performance.

Raid Times:
    Tuesday 6-9 PM Pacific
    Wednesday 6-9 PM Pacific
    Thursday 6-9 PM Pacific

If this seems ideal for you and you'd like to apply or get more information, you can hit up Proxzy, Tierain, or Keelea on Blackrock-Horde, or add me on realid: sasslefrassed@yahoo.com (let me know who you are and what you're adding me for, please!)
    Or apply on the site! http://authenticbr.guildlaunch.com/

10+ Year Old Account
    No longer looking for tanks, now looking for a good Resto Shaman.