Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Supposed to eat the hay, not hit it.
    Are you calling me a horse? Dems fightin' woids, buck-o.

---------- Post added 2012-02-07 at 11:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Dunno if this is some sarcastic joke or not, but the term actually is "hit the hay", meaning to go to sleep.
    Pretty sure he was joking ...and if not, well I don't even

The posting has now been updated to contain the full notes. Several were added since the original release of these notes a couple weeks ago. A section about Combat Ability Responsiveness, Huttball, and then one or two notes in several other sections.

One in particular that I am happy about is:
    Soa now frees all players in mind traps before transitioning to his platform phase. Players will no longer be stuck in mind traps during the platforming sequence as a result.

We had a couple times last night where mind trap would occur right at the same time as the platform, that was just annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by ohnoto View Post
    The posting has now been updated to contain the full notes. Several were added since the original release of these notes a couple weeks ago. A section about Combat Ability Responsiveness, Huttball, and then one or two notes in several other sections.

Soa now frees all players in mind traps before transitioning to his platform phase. Players will no longer be stuck in mind traps during the platforming sequence as a result.

We had a couple times last night where mind trap would occur right at the same time as the platform, that was just annoying.
    Mindtraps aren't that annoying considering you can get rid of them.
    Now when he puts a person in the air during phase transition...

Quote Originally Posted by ohnoto View Post

To be honest, this was easily accounted for by having DPS stop and wait for the person to land, get back or whatever.

That said, those type of workarounds seem beyond what this game is shooting for. If it can't be done in a few attempts with a pug of semi experienced raiders, it's probably over tuned. And frankly, I am OK with that. It's nice to have a game where I don't have to worry about finding 10 hours a week to raid.

Eight man raids too, for whatever reason, are when my graphics seem to function best. It's been the most enjoyable part of the game.

lol they kick warriors in the nuts ? They suck allready.

10+ Year Old Account
    Game plays a shit ton better now and they fixed up and added in more situational animations too.

I also like the new GCD animation for abilities.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

10+ Year Old Account
    best
    change
    EVER!!

and it's not one in the notes When you have three stacks of Harnessed Darkness/Shadows you now get a bitchin purple/black flame graphic on your character, no more monitoring your stupid tiny buff bar to check if it's time to Force Lightning

now if they could just make one for Energise, and tell the frakkin NPC to stop knocking me back the second I cast I'd be happy
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Madness is so much more fun in pvp now. Discharge not having a cd is awesome, and the change is to raze is pretty nice too.