Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eemuman View Post
    Also bots can do quests -> remove quests.
    Bots can grind mobs -> remove mobs.
    ... sarcasm really eludes you ehh mate
    blarhgg

WTB more bots. The economy is shit on my realm cause i can't buy 1000 stacks of ore. No one is actually gonna go out and farm that kinda weight. We need them so we can get low prices on raw materials and then flip them for 200k profit every week. Stop reporting bots!

Quote Originally Posted by pandarian View Post
    Gold should never be awarded for BGS. There are many botters in BGs. Thread over.
    You realize BG's DO give gold. You can use the honor gained from the BG to buy almost any mats. Those can be used or sold. On my server Greater Celestial Essence gives me the most gold per honor point.

Professions should not require mats that cost gold or can be sold. Too many botters in WoW. Thread over.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

They should bring back daily BG quests which reward gold and honor like long before.

gold IS rewarded in bgs .... loot more bodys = make more gold ?

if u cant kill enough people dont farm bgs for gold simple as that

Deleted
    Thank you for your insightful input.

As you said, thread over.