Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    I would argue that this is truer than you think. The liberal plot that they have concocted in their head is doing them in.

Unless it was placed there. In that case, we need to go deeper.
    It's liberal plots all the way down? Oh noes, it's like Inception, only with liberal plots!

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, there really should have been an Xzibit cameo in Inception.

Well... that's just too good an exchange. I think I'll dream about Xzibit...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonogo View Post
    Dude that's signature worthy. I'm taking it!
    Believe that's my second signature quote. *bows*

Wisconsin radio ad I heard today: "What? You mean I get to vote for Paul Ryan twice?"

It'd be funny if hearing it didn't make me think of the recorded PSAs from Bioshock.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stumpy View Post
    Wisconsin radio ad I heard today: "What? You mean I get to vote for Paul Ryan twice?"

It'd be funny if hearing it didn't make me think of the recorded PSAs from Bioshock.
    Man I must be missing out. Every time I hear a political ad while driving I shut off the radio.

Well all those money has to go somewhere, right?

Perhaps the ads are with the intention of raising more money to spend elsewhere. I don't where the numbers are, but there's some threshold where they'll gain more than they're spending from ads.

Maybe they want to make sure Romney wins the popular vote. 2000 in reverse?

Not sure if people of your country can afford a Romney win.

Quote Originally Posted by Absolem View Post
    Not sure if people of your country can afford a Romney win.
    Romney will be a great president. The more I looked at Obama's background in 2008 the more I distrusted him and his "hope and change" message(and sadly Obama proved that my instincts correct). The more I look at Romney's background the more and more I like him.

15+ Year Old Account
    That's why Massachusetts is going to vote for the Republican Presidential ticket for the first time since Reagan, right?

That's how great he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkacid View Post
    Romney will be a great president.
    To some, Romney will be the President from heaven. This group includes poor people who have been brainwashed by Fox News and rich people who think cutting and/or halting introduction of basic services is justified if it lets them increase their wealth even more (people who want to "keep their money" - Refer to my sig for more info).

I think I don't need to explain why as far as this one goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkacid View Post
    The more I looked at Obama's background in 2008 the more I distrusted him and his "hope and change" message(and sadly Obama proved that my instincts correct). The more I look at Romney's background the more and more I like him.
    A 'birther' on mmo-champ? I don't believe it. Thanks for the laughs I guess.

Fun fact:

If Romney wins the election, America will have 6 living presidents for only the second period of time in history. (Carter, Bush41, Clinton, Bush43, Obama, Romney) Currently, the only time this has happened was the period from 1992-1994 (Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton). Nixon died April 22nd, 1994.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grummgug View Post
    Fun fact:

If Romney wins the election, America will have 6 living presidents for only the second period of time in history. (Carter, Bush41, Clinton, Bush43, Obama, Romney) Currently, the only time this has happened was the period from 1992-1994 (Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton). Nixon died April 22nd, 1994.
    Funner fact: Once Mitt Romney steps down and cedes the White House to Paul Ryan shortly into his term, the ultimate tea party plan, we will have seven living former Presidents. /tinfoil hat

Quote Originally Posted by Absolem View Post
    To some, Romney will be the President from heaven. This group includes poor people who have been brainwashed by Fox News and rich people who think cutting and/or halting introduction of basic services is justified if it lets them increase their wealth even more (people who want to "keep their money" - Refer to my sig for more info).

I think I don't need to explain why as far as this one goes.

A 'birther' on mmo-champ? I don't believe it. Thanks for the laughs I guess.
    So because someone didnt drink the hope and change kool-ade... they are a birther?? That man had zero experience going into office, he didnt know his ass from his elbow when it came to politics.
    No man really becomes a fool until he stops asking questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoweye View Post
    So because someone didnt drink the hope and change kool-ade... they are a birther?? That man had zero experience going into office, he didnt know his ass from his elbow when it came to politics.
    When you say "zero experience", what exactly do you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    When you say "zero experience", what exactly do you mean?
    Well when i talk about his lack of experience, im mostly talking about how little he had done for Illinois. Running the state into the ground. Holding a seat for years, and fucking up along the way, but not learning anything does not equal experience, because the same shit happened when he moved to a national level. He was an absentee senator that cared more about progressing his presidential aspirations than caring for the people he represented.
    No man really becomes a fool until he stops asking questions.

Well when i talk about his lack of experience, im mostly talking about how little he had done for Illinois. Running the state into the ground. Holding a seat for years, and fucking up along the way, but not learning anything does not equal experience, because the same shit happened when he moved to a national level. He was an absentee senator that cared more about progressing his presidential aspirations than caring for the people he represented.
    So, when you say, "zero experience", what you really mean is, "less experience that I'd consider optimal". That's playing pretty fast and loose with terms. Generally, "zero" should mean, "absolutely none", not just "not as much as I'd like".

When you say, "not learning anything", is this equally loose?

He was an absentee senator that cared more about progressing his presidential aspirations than caring for the people he represented.
    Replace 'senator' with 'governor' and you describe Romney pretty well.