Page 4 of 630 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by vaajtswv View Post
    It says a lot about his character. Imo, it's a negative trait.
    He's a shrewd businessman. That's all it says.

Is it a coincidence that I'm also the poster who proves you wrong the most on a regular basis?
    Whatever bruh. If I ever have nits needing picking I'll let you know.

vague allusions without citations are unlike you, Wells.
    I'm just saying if you want to support the guy who you should be more informed of his past.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Whatever bruh. If I ever have nits needing picking I'll let you know.
    Again, simple question. If George Bush abandoned the search for Bin Laden in 2005, how did we learn the couriers' name in 2007?

I mean shit merkava you actually said a high ranking Powell staffer isn't a trustworthy source without saying why while holding up the word of a CIA spokesman as proof.

Why should I even bother?

That's a trick question. I shouldn't.

Last I checked Hawaii was a state...Wait a sec isn't that where Obama was born? Go figure. [/B]

The original NDAA was already established many many years ago before Obama was even a politician. They sign one every year...it's nothing new really don't know why you are so surprised.

This country was built on the blood, sweat, and tears of immigrants looking for a better life. To say we need to keep everyone out, and enforce English as our language is about as ignorant as saying President Obama isn't eligible for the presidency...(see definition above^)

What this country does need is less closed minded individuals who think they and only they know what's best for our country and the rest of the world.

The only thing that I half agree with you on is border control of illegal immigration. They can come here as long as they pay taxes and become legal citizens..end of story.[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    This is just completely wrong. Maybe you should look up what being a natural born citizen means, and then check into Obama's father's citizenship.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    vague allusions without citations are unlike you, Wells.
    I would say that I've had several recent discussions with Wells that prove that he's exactly like that.

Its funny because we learned the courier's name 4 years ago but only started tracking him in......2008.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...o-hideout.html

I've given you plenty of links, if you don't like them fine, I'm not following your tangent for 20 pages so I can find more stuff for you to ignore or hand wave away.

Quote Originally Posted by zman2967 View Post
    This is just completely wrong. Maybe you should look up what being a natural born citizen means, and then check into Obama's father's citizenship.
    Sorry, you can't change the law. If you're born in America, you're a natural born us citizen. I studied this in the 5th grade over 20 years ago. Whether your parents are or aren't, it doesn't matter. It's the reason anchor babies are an issue. Do you know what a anchor baby is?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zman2967 View Post
    Being a birther is sooooo 2010.
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

Further more Merkava, if you were actually interested in debating you would have understood that my point was that Osama's death was the direct result of Obama's decision to focus on getting him after years of Bush not really caring what happened, which I've amply proven. What you are interested in is scoring internet points so you nit pick, twist, and misdirect until no one wants to bother with you then declare victory.

I think a lot of people do not give obama the credit he deserves, the government is in a mess and is more interested in taking sides and scoring brownie points with their own parties than actually moving the government forward and actually solving issues. During pretty much any other term obama would have been a hugely successful president.

Its funny because we learned the courier's name 4 years ago but only started tracking him in......2008.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...o-hideout.html

I've given you plenty of links, if you don't like them fine, I'm not following your tangent for 20 pages so I can find more stuff for you to ignore or hand wave away.
    Tangent? Lol, you said Bush stopped looking for Bin Laden and gave this link, which said Bin Laden station was abandoned and killed in 2005.

Alec Station was also disbanded in 2005 and while it was theoretically rolled into another agency it was largely just killed.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bin_Laden_Issue_Station
    But yet, even after Bush "stopped looking for him" and the office was "disbanded" and "killed", under the Bush administration, we obtained one of the key pieces of evidence, the name of the courier, in 2007. How was that possible, if we had stopped looking for him?

Yup looking for him so hard they didn't even track the courier when they figured out who he was.

Did you really want to spend pages nit picking again? It can't be any fun for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeleh View Post
    I think a lot of people do not give obama the credit he deserves, the government is in a mess and is more interested in taking sides and scoring brownie points with their own parties than actually moving the government forward and actually solving issues. During pretty much any other term obama would have been a hugely successful president.
    That's politics, and to pretend Obama is somehow above all that is silly. He may want you to think that, but it is far from the truth.
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

Quote Originally Posted by vaajtswv View Post
    Sorry, you can't change the law. If you're born in America, you're a natural born us citizen. I studied this in the 5th grade over 20 years ago. Whether your parents are or aren't, it doesn't matter. It's the reason anchor babies are an issue. Do you know what a anchor baby is?
    His parents were not citizens when he was born, thus making him ineligible for office. If he was truly eligible to be in that office, he wouldn't have made such a fuss about releasing his certificate. He even sealed his records with an executive order almost immediately after being elected. But I know you Obama <supporters> won't listen to logic. I mean, you do support Obama after all.

No need for inflammatory language towards users with differing views. - Dacien
    Last edited by Dacien; 2012-02-04 at 03:22 AM.

Further more Merkava, if you were actually interested in debating you would have understood that my point was that Osama's death was the direct result of Obama's decision to focus on getting him after years of Bush not really caring what happened, which I've amply proven. What you are interested in is scoring internet points so you nit pick, twist, and misdirect until no one wants to bother with you then declare victory.
    I'm not debating, I'm discussing, debating is against the rules, or so I've been told.

You didn't say "Bush not really caring what happened", you said "Bush stopped looking for him". Those two statements are different. You criticize me for not having "understood that your point was that Osama's death was the direct result of Obama's decision" when that's not what you said originally.

I tend to discuss things based on what people say, and not attempt to infer some deeper meaning. I think most people on here would agree that is the best way to go about it. Sorry you can't see that.

By the way, I'm still waiting for an answer to my original question, If we stopped looking for him in 2005, how did we get the key piece of evidence in 2007?
    Last edited by Merkava; 2012-02-03 at 11:40 PM.

Ok so now that we've both agreed you're nit picking can we get back to Obama and the 2012 elections?

---------- Post added 2012-02-03 at 11:40 PM ----------

Or would you like to try to show that Osama's death wasn't the result of Obama's remphasis on getting him?

Ok so now that we've both agreed you're nit picking can we get back to Obama and the 2012 elections?

---------- Post added 2012-02-03 at 11:40 PM ----------

Or would you like to try to show that Osama's death wasn't the result of Obama's remphasis on getting him?
    Wow, 2 attempts at a strawman in the same post.

I would agree with Dacien now, and say that is a little unlike you.

I'm guessing no then.

10+ Year Old Account
    To the folks saying it will be an easy victory... pull your head out of the clouds, he's got a long road ahead of him for re-election.