Quote Originally Posted by Chonogo View Post
    I never thought I'd see the day where a governor doing his job and being appreciative of the President would be considered a stab in the back.

This is exactly what's wrong with politics today.
    about I'm guessing you don't remember when Joe Liberman praised Bush and the Democratic party disowned him then?
    As for prot... haha losers he dmg needs a nerf with the intercept shield bash wtf silence crit a clothie like a mofo.
    Wow.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    Oh my Democratic brothers. Out of everything last night....Karl Rove scrambling for votes and the when the reality set in.....soo... sweet. I can still taste his tears!
    He was fearing for his future in politics, and possibly his life. How do you think the Koch's brothers and the other slugs are going to feel when they realize Rove just pissed away a billion dollars they gave to his "charity" and got absolutely nothing to show for it? They didn't take the White House, they lost ground in the Senate and barely held pat in the House.

---------- Post added 2012-11-07 at 09:21 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I feel the same. Every time I see an interview with him, I think, "this guy's pretty reasonable". Obviously I don't agree with him about everything, but I don't really see any particular reason why he should scare me.
    Give me a Rubio/Huntsman ticket that supports campaign finance reform, that doesn't preach discrimination, and that separates themselves from their fringe and I will be leaning right towards them depending on what the other side throws out.

Quote Originally Posted by mrwingtipshoes View Post
    about I'm guessing you don't remember when Joe Liberman praised Bush and the Democratic party disowned him then?
    He lost a primary because of his pro-war positions. I don't see how that's at all equivalent to people being mad at Chris Christie for not being a dick to Obama.

He lost a primary because of his pro-war positions. I don't see how that's at all equivalent to people being mad at Chris Christie for not being a dick to Obama.

Joe liberman was removed from the democratic party due to thee fact that he praised bush and was called a "Backstabber" the post i responded to was:

Quote Originally Posted by Chonogo View Post
    I never thought I'd see the day where a governor doing his job and being appreciative of the President would be considered a stab in the back.

This is exactly what's wrong with politics today.
    I didn't say the situations were identical but the situation of someone being insulted for supporting the president IS and that was the only point.
    As for prot... haha losers he dmg needs a nerf with the intercept shield bash wtf silence crit a clothie like a mofo.
    Wow.

Joe liberman was removed from the democratic party due to thee fact that he praised bush and was called a "Backstabber" the post i responded to was
    Here's the thing - he wasn't removed from the Democrat Party. He lost a primary, then chose to run as an Independent.

Here's the thing - he wasn't removed from the Democrat Party. He lost a primary, then chose to run as an Independent.
    sure he wasn't did you watch MSNBC during that time? Repeatedly hearing "We are disowning him" from politicians and commentators alike.
    Wow.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like the biggest winner here is Nate Silver. Dude was spot on.

sure he wasn't did you watch MSNBC during that time? Repeatedly hearing "We are disowning him" from politicians and commentators alike.
    So, you know he wasn't removed, but you totally heard people say mean things about him, so you'll claim he was removed. Very well then, moving on.

---------- Post added 2012-11-07 at 09:50 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Yep. I bet he receives roughly zero apologies from the morons that ripped him for bias.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Nate Silver. Proving once again that math>gut feelings.

I feel like this is a dangerous road to go down though. I mean if statistics can tell us so accurately how elections will turn out months before an election, will people be deterred from voting?
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now that the election is over, you can discuss your thoughts regarding the election itself in the thread:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...icial-Thread**