Poll: What do you do for a living?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by manbeartruck View Post
    Too old? 26?! Would you kindly STFU and get out of the house and join a course.

And take this with you: http://www.archaeology.ws/degrees.html

Geez:|

Also on topic; I work as a translator while I'm trying to establish a career in tattooing.
    Thanks i didnt know that many places do courses, Nottingham being the "closest" to me at 56miles Wow, Nice list=) and GL being a tattooist, i really really want to get my tattoos done, but im so paranoid about letting someone do that to me lol i need to be sooooo sure theyr gonna do the job properly!=)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    I work, via a temp agency, as a Software Test Engineer at Microsoft. I've spent the last 9 years in QA both within the Microsoft Games Test Organization and at ArenaNet. Basically, they make the game... and I make it better.
    I used to do volunteer testing for Xbox. Got called in every few months to play a game or something. It was good times. Plus, I got free Xbox games! =D

As for the purpose of the thread, I'm a biomedical technician at a dialysis clinic.

10+ Year Old Account
    I work at a library and i deal with idiots all day complaining about 0.25 cent fines and then blaming it on me.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Deleted
    I'll keep it short!
    BUM!

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, kind of a hybrid job for me. I am a manager at the games department at a Jersey Shore amusement park. I do the office part, labor part, and sales part (to lesser extent). Its long hours and a lot of work to do, but quite fun.
    Goochy