Thread: Tengu

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maarius View Post
    I love this art:
    Pretty badass!

Is that from the original game or Guild Wars 2? Either way it looked really cool!

That's from the original game.

oh, I didn't notice this... thanks Doozerjun!

There have been interviews in which the devs said that we might glimpse the Dominion of Winds, the tengu city in Tyria, but we won't be able to go in it, at launch atleast. But i am pretty sure we will have some sort of interaction with the tengu. They are pretty original for fantasy games, and are not just the token harpy race that every game ever made, ever, just has.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoris View Post
    There have been interviews in which the devs said that we might glimpse the Dominion of Winds, the tengu city in Tyria, but we won't be able to go in it, at launch atleast. But i am pretty sure we will have some sort of interaction with the tengu. They are pretty original for fantasy games, and are not just the token harpy race that every game ever made, ever, just has.
    I think there's Tengu in some Asian games as it's a Japanese Yokai. But for Western Fantasy games they're really unique and I prefer them to that Harpy race as it's not really a bird race as more a woman with wings and tallons.

Deleted
    Dominion of Winds isn't too far away from Lion's Arch so I think we'll definitely be able to see it.
    Not sure if we could enter it though.

Maybe we could interact with the traders on the outside.