Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I wasn't trying to say that Meys was in favor of a no-lynch, just that most people don't choose to utilize it. I think in a lot of games it can be a great asset on day 1. This wouldn't be one of them, though.

Deleted
    Alright im sorry then for the suspicion, I did stir things up decently though, lets hope people start posting abit more and we can get an educated guess going as to the target

Unvote

Not convinced... FoS hyper.

10+ Year Old Account
    vote facetoface, just went there :P, also just a wee tipsy

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meysvindu View Post
    Well, I give it to his(her?) newbness on the game, but could be anything.
    Could be noob, could be mafia, could be any of the townie roles. I for one think anyone playing this game knows a thing or two about this game, as well as knowing how we've been playing on the forums. This is what I have to go by so far in the game, but I'm willing to hear him/her out.

VOTE PRES-
    wyrd bið ful aræd

It takes 7 to lynch

Facetoface (1): Sver
    Hypermode (1): Meysvindu
    Philipisawarlock (1): Eniah
    Pres- (1): Rolo4804

Not Voting (8): Aadren, Facetoface, Hypermode, Krayzy, Kumduh, Phillipisawarlock, Prez-, Shabalios

Off to bed.

Deleted
    Okay, I'm back.

Read through the thread and saw that Phillipisawarlock came back, so for the moment I'll unvote him.
    UNVOTE Philipisawarlock.

Just woke up..

Unvote

I have a huge headache :<

What if I just voted and unvoted few times for some action?

We're ~100 posts behind the other game

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prez- View Post

Yea I know, it's sad isn't it? :/ And there's like no action at all here.

Quote Originally Posted by Prez- View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Eniah View Post
    Yea I know, it's sad isn't it? :/ And there's like no action at all here.
    Scumbag players: Complains that there is no action....doesn't do anything to induce action. Smells like mafia to me. I think meys' instincts were right last night...he named at least 1/3 maybe more. AND I like rolo's icon.

vote Prez-

I would incite action, but I don't know what ticks people yet, randomly accusing people might. And not like we have much to go on the first day, especially since this is such a slow moving thread. All I know is that I'm not mafia. Though my gut feeling still says Sver.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Facetoface View Post
    Scumbag players: Complains that there is no action....doesn't do anything to induce action. Smells like mafia to me. I think meys' instincts were right last night...he named at least 1/3 maybe more. AND I like rolo's icon.

vote Prez-
    I don't know, one thing I DO know tho is that alot of the time when there's not a shred of evidence against anyone, it's the mafia players that go and randomly accuse people for being mafia.

With that said.

FoS Facetoface
    FoS Meysvindu

Also with that said, why didn't Meysvindu FoS you when you were the first one to vote on Phillip?
    Last edited by mmoc3f481e81a7; 2012-02-04 at 05:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eniah View Post

Also with that said, why didn't Meysvindu FoS you when you were the first one to vote on Phillip?

Probably because I was only going off of what Kumduh said and it was just a ZOMG KILL THE LURKER vote. I don't have any reason to suspect Philip any more than I have to suspect you.

Prez also started "random" voting pretty early on too...I'm sure he was either a) mafia or b) trying to elicit reactions. It's sort of ignorant / suspicious to insinuate that ONLY mafia vote randomly... the opposite is actually true. Everyone with the exception of the mafia is voting randomly at this point. Us townies have NOTHING to go on.

In my opinion, I see some coordination of posts between Eniah, Prez, and Sver. There is no reason to be coordinated unless you know each the roles of the other two.

FOS Eniah, Prez, Sver. My vote stands until Prez actually defends himself and not his mafia lackey. I agree about sver, but as someone (Eniah maybe?) pointed out, it would be a bold strat for the mafia to out one of their own early in an attempt to appear like townies with guessing skills.
    Last edited by Facetoface; 2012-02-04 at 06:05 PM.

Well, I don't really have much to defend myself with, you're just going to have to take my word for it, and as you said yourself, us townies have nothing to base accusations on, except gut feeling the first round.

Deleted
    alright, im going to
    VOTE PREZ aswell to get something going, he is the most suspicious person so far

10+ Year Old Account
    Prez's impatience is making me want to vote for him. I'm just not so sure he's mafia. I'm not sure we'll have any substantial proof who anyone is this early in to the game though.

10+ Year Old Account
    unvote vote prez, not mafia, just a standard vanilla

Quote Originally Posted by sver View Post
    unvote vote prez, not mafia, just a standard vanilla
    What do you mean by this? You think Prez is a standard vanilla, or are you referring to yourself?

CENTURY MARK! POST # 100.

that is all...nothing to see here.