Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...

Post Looking for Veteran Ex - Guild Leaders

Hello Folks!

Im Ragnar, leader os GuildlessS Guild and im looking for ppl that have experience with leadership and with will/time to rebuild this guild.
    plz contact me for more info in case of interest.

Ragnar D Lodbrok

Fair tidings, fellow adventurers!
    Out of Hodor (EU) is looking for active members!

A Whiteside Ridge-based medium sized (90 members) casual guild made of battle-hardened veterans is on a hunt for new members. We focus primarily on PvE content (dungeons, guild missions, world events, nourishing our lvl 50+ guild hall, occasionally raids). Some of us enjoy a bit of PvP too. OoH (see what I did there, haha?), our members are kindly asked to represent OoH as much as possible. User-friendly environment guaranteed! What are you waiting for, then? JOIN US NOW BEFORE THE OFFER EXPIRES!!!!

Officers to contact: Dammaris (GM), Whiteleaf Gawyn, Kandahla, Radova, Neriell Derpalot, Magic

Cheers!

Bold Defenders of Forgotten Myths [BDSM] a EU based guild are looking for members of all levels and experience,

• Active and friendly community unlike other guild that pack in the numbers and has half the guild inactive we clear our list of member that haven't been on in a month,
    • we have recently started raid training for new raiders to get used to raids,
    • we also have a very useful website packed with all the information and tools we could think of,
    • Full Guild Buffs
    • Full WvW auras
    • Teamspeak 3 Voice Comms
    • Guild Arena
    • Guild Made Jumping puzzle
    • experienced members that are more then willing to help less experienced

and much more

feel free to /w me in game FoxLogan.8195
    or visit our site at gw-bd.com

Any guild on the Ring of Fire server I would like to join one and would like help to understand the game better.

Any Aus/OCE Guilds/Servers still in this game? Getting back into it and looking for some peeps to play with.
    Intel Core i7 2700K @ 5.1Ghz | Asus P8Z68-V | 16GB (2x8GB) Corsair Dominator Platinum 1600MHz (9-9-9-24) | MSI GTX 980 | Lian-Li PC-P50WB | Samsung 960 EVO NVMe M.2 250GB SSD (OS) | Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD (Games/Data) | Corsair RM-1000 80+ Gold | Corsair H110i
    http://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/4808707

Trying out GW2 and liking what I'm seeing so far. Probably going to be purchasing it next paycheck or next month. Until then I'm F2P & looking for a home.

-Character name: Plezurenpain
    -Race: lvl 25 Human ranger
    -Guild Type there looking for (Pve,pvp or RP) or all: PvE with some PvP aspects too
    -Server region: NA on the Jade Quarry world

-Character name: Marbriance
    -Race: lvl 23 Sylvari Guardian

Would love to find a guild that runs stuff together, is helpful, and possibly raids. I do plan on testing out PvP at some point but that's not a requirement for the guild to participate in.

Hi I'm jagakroski I'm recently new to GW2 and I am looking to join a guild. I have a lv80 Elementalist which I currently run WvWvW and dungeons regularly. I also have a necro which I am leveling currently. I'm looking for a casual guild and im on the server aborstone. I would like to regularly do events and contribute to the guild.

Cheers.

Balkan Hord [HORD] - je novi Balkanski guild koji ima cilj stvoriti zajednicu dobrih igrača u PvP, WvW, i Pve-u . Tražimo veterane i nove igrače željne izazova , osobno imamo iskustva u sva tri polja , a najviše u WvW i PvP a želimo i raditi organizirane Pve raidove.

Ono što tažimo je :
    -Da imamo svi dobre buildove da ne budemo budale na kojima se svi lootaju
    -Imamo vlastit Discord koji koristimo za ogranizrane raidove (WvW,PVP,PVE) i za komunikaciju i zajebnciju
    -I da se naravno svi zabavimo i budemo što bolji jer svi znamo da je Balkan najjači

Za sve informacije javite nam se u gejmu : mika.4523 , maro.2571 i brunar.3905