Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Bold Defenders of Forgotten Myths [BDSM] a EU based guild are looking for members of all levels and experience,

• Active and friendly community unlike other guild that pack in the numbers and has half the guild inactive we clear our list of member that haven't been on in a month,
    • we have recently started raid training for new raiders to get used to raids,
    • we also have a very useful website packed with all the information and tools we could think of,
    • Full Guild Buffs
    • Full WvW auras
    • Teamspeak 3 Voice Comms
    • Guild Arena
    • Guild Made Jumping puzzle
    • experienced members that are more then willing to help less experienced

and much more

feel free to /w me in game FoxLogan.8195
    or visit our site at gw-bd.com

Deleted
    Any guild on the Ring of Fire server I would like to join one and would like help to understand the game better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any Aus/OCE Guilds/Servers still in this game? Getting back into it and looking for some peeps to play with.
    Intel Core i7 2700K @ 5.1Ghz | Asus P8Z68-V | 16GB (2x8GB) Corsair Dominator Platinum 1600MHz (9-9-9-24) | MSI GTX 980 | Lian-Li PC-P50WB | Samsung 960 EVO NVMe M.2 250GB SSD (OS) | Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD (Games/Data) | Corsair RM-1000 80+ Gold | Corsair H110i
    http://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/4808707

15+ Year Old Account
    Trying out GW2 and liking what I'm seeing so far. Probably going to be purchasing it next paycheck or next month. Until then I'm F2P & looking for a home.

-Character name: Plezurenpain
    -Race: lvl 25 Human ranger
    -Guild Type there looking for (Pve,pvp or RP) or all: PvE with some PvP aspects too
    -Server region: NA on the Jade Quarry world

-Character name: Marbriance
    -Race: lvl 23 Sylvari Guardian

Would love to find a guild that runs stuff together, is helpful, and possibly raids. I do plan on testing out PvP at some point but that's not a requirement for the guild to participate in.

Hi I'm jagakroski I'm recently new to GW2 and I am looking to join a guild. I have a lv80 Elementalist which I currently run WvWvW and dungeons regularly. I also have a necro which I am leveling currently. I'm looking for a casual guild and im on the server aborstone. I would like to regularly do events and contribute to the guild.

Cheers.

Deleted
    Balkan Hord [HORD] - je novi Balkanski guild koji ima cilj stvoriti zajednicu dobrih igrača u PvP, WvW, i Pve-u . Tražimo veterane i nove igrače željne izazova , osobno imamo iskustva u sva tri polja , a najviše u WvW i PvP a želimo i raditi organizirane Pve raidove.

Ono što tažimo je :
    -Da imamo svi dobre buildove da ne budemo budale na kojima se svi lootaju
    -Imamo vlastit Discord koji koristimo za ogranizrane raidove (WvW,PVP,PVE) i za komunikaciju i zajebnciju
    -I da se naravno svi zabavimo i budemo što bolji jer svi znamo da je Balkan najjači

Za sve informacije javite nam se u gejmu : mika.4523 , maro.2571 i brunar.3905

[PvE][WvW][GvG][PvX][Discord] The Dragon Core [DC] International [NA] guild is recruiting anyone

Guild: The Dragon Core [DC]

Guild Website: dragoncore.net

WvW Home World: Tarnished Coast – NA Server

Focus: Laid Back International Guild to enjoying all aspects of the game, PvE, Guild Missions, Dungeons, Fractals, WvW and so on.

We would like to grow to be a friendly and social guild where any can join us to who just enjoy the game and like to have fun.

So all are welcome to join us.

Rules are

Represent the guild
    Honesty – Being truthful about what you say.
    Respectful – Respecting other people’s feelings
    Helpful – Being helpful to others in learning to command or playing the game.
    Listening – If someone request some help. At least be nice to try to help out or at least respond nicely saying cannot help out right now. Instead ignoring requests from others.
    We are looking for the following below

We are looking for anyone anywhere around the world in all time zones of all classes, levels and game play to join the ranks of The Dragon Core [DC].

We are also looking for WvW/GvG/PvP players interested in building a strong GvG/PvP core team.

Around the clock WvW coverage support

We will be looking for additional for the following below Co-Guild Leaders, Commanders and Officers

Co-Guild Leaders - 2 more for better coverage for PvE, GvG and WvW events and help run the guild.
    Officers - 2 more for better coverage for PvE, GvG and WvW events and help run the guild.
    Commanders - 2 or more for better coverage for PvE, GvG and WvW events.
    For Guild Invite by doing one of the following below using your Guild Wars 2 ID.

Guild Leader In-Game Contact: pointaction.4639 Either by in game mail or whisper or website

[Liar] Longtime Guild looking for friendly players. Over 10 Years active
    ABOUT US

[Liar] was originally founded as a GW1 guild with a 10 year history and we are now expanding our roster for GW2. We are looking for friendly, teamwork-oriented gamers. We are a diverse group that strives to be inclusive of women, LGBT people, people with disabilities and people of all ethnic backgrounds.

MISSION STATEMENT

[Liar] seeks to create an open, social environment where people can play together and enjoy anything cooperative gaming has to offer, especially in Guild Wars 2. We seek active, genial people interested in meeting and playing with others rather than recruiting based on experience or hours played. We recruit from all stages of gaming experience including people playing through the game for the first time to those seeking advanced content. Whether you are new to the game, a gaming veteran, or returning from a break, you'll find a helpful guild at [Liar] dedicated to improving your social gaming experience.

ACTIVITIES

*Fractals at all Levels

*Metas

*PvP Dailies

*Dungeons

*Living Story and Current Event Achievements

*Raids

*WvW

VOICE COMMS

Our guild is centered around voice chat. We encourage everyone to come on and chat with each other while playing. Please have Discord installed and make sure it is working before applying. Please visit our discord.

REQUIREMENTS

There are no experience or hour based requirements. All we ask is that applicants be 17+ years old, have the Discord app installed and running, and play on a North American server. We hope to see you soon!

HOW TO JOIN

Visit our website at liar.fyi and click the "Apply Here!" button on the left to fill out the application.

5+ Year Old Account
    Dark Tempest Dragons [DTD]

Discord: ((Message for link))
    GW2 user code: KjPOPsicle.3058
    Time zone: Gmt-4

The Dark Tempest Dragons [DTD] is a casual NA PvE guild open to new and returning players whether they be free to play, with or without expansions.

We're new to the game compared to those here for years and want to enjoy exploring this new world and partaking in the all the events available. So we're inviting anyone else who would like to journey Tyria with us.
    We do guild missions as well but as it's a new guild we can only do so much with our minimal members but we really hope after building a family we can complete all quests available. We also offer aid for new players with some thing like story, map completions, achievement completions, finding mastery points and Hero points, Tyrian/Elonian bounties, group events, world bosses, teaching dungeon mechanics and ofcourse, any other fun things available in this C:

Again we aren't "veteran" veteran but we know a good bit and would love to explore this world together with you. We also have a fairly active discord chat with players from other games as well. So feel free to join our crazy family and hang out C:

The guild isn't age specific and our only request is for you to respect each other.

We are also looking for more officers to help out. So if you're just looking for a small guild to have fun with genuine players and love helping others, please do join!

You can add and whisper/mail an admin listed OR join the discord and post in general.
    Take care!
    We are also looking for more officers to help out. So if you're just looking for a small guild to have fun with genuine players and love helping others, please do join!

You can add and whisper/mail an admin listed OR join the discord and post in general.

Take care!

Keyboard Turner
    5+ Year Old Account
    WELCOME! MYTHIC TRIBUNAL IS RECRUITING FOR NEW MEMBERS! 18+

We are a fairly new guild, very ACTIVE. Mainly STORY/PVP/PVE/RAIDS/DUNGEONS/FRACS/MAPPING/LVLING, we have not gone into WVW together much since many of our members are on different WVW servers. Approaching 50 members, but always looking to add more. We invite all players to come join. Any and all levels, even F2P players are welcome. We understand those with the free vanilla game might not have mounts, but we are fine with helping you to do story, mapping, exploring, etc on foot. We have veteran, returning, and new members all together. We are a very friendly group of people, drama free and we respect each other in the guild and server.

We have 2 Discord servers. MYTH is a GW2 server ONLY, with people who play the game, mic NOT required, but coming in and listening to voice chat is fine. Dragonloth is our social server, and for guild players who have friends/family who are non-guild war 2 players to chat and hangout. We keep them separate to preserve MYTH being solely GW2. You are all welcome to join both.

We also stream on Twitch on the weekends. So if you want to join us and play ingame while we stream, come right in! If you would like to join our Guild & Discord, message NellaFantasia.9731, Zalissa.9014, or Deathgod.6052. Make sure to let us know where you seen our Guild Recruit ad, so we know which platforms work best for recruiting.

Cool

Thanks for the list, it's pretty complete!

EU Farming Community

Hey farmers! =)

We are a fresh and active community specialized on farming maps/events and we are looking for more Zerglings and Commanders to join us! Whether you are a new or veteran player, you are definitely welcome to check out our discord. The main goal of this community is to provide quality, consistent and efficient farmtrains to maximize profit while trashtalking and having fun!

What are the benefits of joining our discord?

+Static organized Dragonfall farmtrains announced every day.
    +Spontaneous organized farmtrains of different types announced during the entire week.
    +Up-to-date, detailed and non-biased loot analysis of our farmtrains (gold per hour)
    +Polls and requests, e.g. you can vote and request farmtrains

If you are looking as well for social aspects/benefits: we offer you multiple channels to chitchat and/or discuss about general, Guild Wars, builds & farmtrain stuff with our community base. You can also organize PvX activities with our internal farming guild. The only requirement of our internal guild is to be a member on our discord!

We would be glad to see you soon on one of our farmtrains. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions regarding this post via ingame (cornix.8214) or discord (cornix#2484).

FASTER! Cheers Cornix