Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    high five fellow dog

hehehe
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Deleted
    Guess who was the doc... sorry pooo

Deleted
    High five Treann

So you were doc alba? Wo was the second bomb then? Wass or Dyra?

Genganger .
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Deleted
    Really? So that means when pOO told him that he was the bomb, he pretty much killed himself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    Rixis and holz. My main suspects over the whole game. Screw you people for not listening to me!

Had I been online holz would've been next to fall, not poo. His weak accusations and lack of arguments just gives him away. Le sigh.
    incorrect, gengar voted poo (as me and gengar "suspected" poo in PMs), and then all 4 wolves immediately pounced to finish poo and guarantee the win, we all 4 were on and co-ordinated the 4 man pounce team, chances of you wrangling 5 votes against holz were slim in such a short time

(and it could have been anyone, if gengar (or you or any of the other townies voted a townie, we were prepared to pounce)

and i feel sorry for poo, he had me pegged from day1 right through the entire game and still i didn't die

wolfs were me, arlee, holz and treann

---------- Post added 2012-02-10 at 08:57 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Albasaurus View Post
    Guess who was the doc... sorry pooo
    you did us well alba, i was a bit unsure as to whether you had protected yourself or worgen second night (and thus on third night would protect the other one), if you'd done as i suggested in PM and saved yourself, we'd have tried to kill worgen and failed :P

---------- Post added 2012-02-10 at 08:58 AM ----------

and lol at poo telling the onyl remaining bomb that he was a bomb, priceless

Deleted

Stop lying to me Poo! I was only a noisy bastard who tried to get killed at night
    And I never trusted Rix, though we had some loooong PM convos. I had it 50/50 with him
    I admitted to Worgen being a bomb, which would have been good if he hadn't been killed.
    I didn't inform you I was the bomb, during my kill Poo spree, because that would shown Alba as a liar too. And I suspected him as the Doctor, since he claimed to know him, I could for sure know he wasn't a bomb.
    But it was a fun game

---------- Post added 2012-02-10 at 11:05 AM ----------

And actually I suspected you even more Rix, as you didn't vote for Poo immediately. Hence you would be one of his fellow wolfies. I wanted it to look like Alba was a bomb and have you kill me during the night
    But Treann never crossed my mind as a wolf.

---------- Post added 2012-02-10 at 11:13 AM ----------

If you honestly think Geng is the tracker, shouldn't we kill him? Getting the Tracker on the firstg night would give us a huge advantage.
    Aw Why didn't you do it? And don't mind me, I'm just reasoning with myself here.

---------- Post added 2012-02-10 at 11:26 AM ----------

(yes, i overthink everything, everyone is gonna hate me when game ends and they wanna read this thread and it's just full of my crap >.> )
    Yes Rixis. That's pretty much how it is

---------- Post added 2012-02-10 at 11:29 AM ----------

the problem with that is that it's wolf logic, why would a townie do that, unless he is desperate for me to be a wolf, or, (i forgot what the or was when typing the last sentence)
    About Poo.. Thank you. Poo, you we're full of wolf logic!

10+ Year Old Account
    I was almost completely right (not to even mention my crusade against you rixis in the start where I was right).

Still we lost. Blegh
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    Also... idk about killing Geng... he seems very useful.
    Thanks Arlee. I feel stoopid nao

Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    I was almost completely right (not to even mention my crusade against you rixis in the start where I was right).

Still we lost. Blegh
    Do what I do, blame Worgen

10+ Year Old Account
    I will then pass the blame to Canada, which almost never fails to work

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

I second Canada for teh blame.
    This is the second time the mafia tried to have me killed by the town, fortunately last time I died from Sk/other faction on the same night they had planned it.

Deleted
    I just blame Poo for lying to me I was so suuuure...! So sure!!
    Have to say I was surprised that Geng voted so quickly.
    SO SURE!!!!111!

---------- Post added 2012-02-10 at 11:52 AM ----------

Quote from Geng

"He's not online. DYING to see what Poo was."
    Oh how right you are Geng *diabolical laughter*
    FLaregenRæh
    * rage tics

---------- Post added 2012-02-10 at 11:55 AM ----------

i would feel bad for deceiving geng, if not for the fact we just ownaged :P
    But you see... I wasn't deceived. I told Worgen I was a bomb, but never you, because I didn't trust you completely. I wanted you to believe I was a mere townie and hopefully get night killed. But being to friendly with a wolf doesn't really get you night killed. But the chances you were a townie were also high

I'm just trying to look less stupid here.

Quote Originally Posted by Valoranos View Post
    Arlee, remind me to never give you any of my feathers again.

is offended and hurt that you'd kill me.
    Sorry! If it makes you feel better I didn't want to, it was just strategically the best plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Thanks Arlee. I feel stoopid nao
    Sry geng, but at that point you were totally playing into our hands and honestly with the vote on pOO you handed us the game

Deleted
    Yeah, but I ... yeah. But yeah. But still..

10+ Year Old Account
    C'est la vie. I had suspicions upon 3/4 mutts (Arlee, Rixis and Treann), but not enough on Rixis at the least to continue the vote upon him. Arlee and Treann was admittedly gut feelings. I so sure Pur was a wolf though. Curse you Panda!!!! You looked so delicious but we resisted.

Oh and don't blame Canada. Blame the French.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    geng, i knew to 99% accuracy that alba was the doc, not a bomb, but couldn't waste a night kill if he protected himself that night (which he did)

i wanted to kill you to frame poo, and we're lucky it wasn;t my decision alone or one of us would have died to you, thankfully you thought poo was a wolf, and basically you voted, and all 4 wolves pounced for the win

(and i often lurk, but don't read threads becausew i think last night i was diong LFR on my rogue while watching dexter :P ) (that and we wanted arlee to come back on line to cement a 4 wolf votes win)

oh, and i knew you were talking with worgen as you left his quote in your pm to me and the type style was fairly obvious (As well as my figuring it had to be him or alba anyway)

can't be biother making screenshots, but albas said: "Also I'm the doc, so no miss targets. " and "Valaranos was saved to night :P "

as a wolf, i knew val was saved, but how did alba know, he was either the doc that saved him, or the person that was tracked by him and was told by val when worgen said he'd saved val

meaning i was 99% certain it was alba, and that 1% niggling in the back of my brain that it was worgen and they were trying to play me

---------- Post added 2012-02-10 at 04:21 PM ----------

and to think, i was what, 1, maybe 2 votes away from being day 1 lynched <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, at least I chuckled by reading the wolf thread. I'm glad you and also holz shat your pants almost when you were close to being lynched. I can't see why people were so stupid not to follow my theory <.<
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

Because you could have just as easily been a wolf going hard for people because you knew they weren't fellow wolves...

10+ Year Old Account
    I still have to see 4 of 5 people that sit on a guy for hours waiting to lynch him all being wolves...

Also, not to QQ, but only 2 wrong votes should not be enough to lose the game as town.