Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetsumei View Post
    Do you know how expensive a commercial during the Suporbowl is?

Do you know how many people are already aware of and waiting for Diablo III?

Do your math son.
    3.5 million per 30 seconds of time

People would love a release date and during the Superbowl would be an ideal time. Biggest sports event in NA with millions upon millions of viewers followed by all the internet spam of the release date afterwords. Ya it would work nicely. Don't see what the issue is

2+2=4

Quote Originally Posted by Zetsumei View Post
    Do you know how expensive a commercial during the Suporbowl is?

Do you know how many people are already aware of and waiting for Diablo III?

Do your math son.

about the same amount of people who are aware of coca-cola yet we still get the logo thrown in our face every year

i don't even know what superbowl is... do we have that sport in europe? is it called somethign else here?

Quote Originally Posted by Sabence View Post
    Do you think it's likely that Blizzard would announce Diablo's release date during the Superbowl on an ad on Sunday?
    Been alot of rumors around this. Sounds like it might happen

10+ Year Old Account
    Most of the people I personally know who consider themselves gamers do NOT watch fooseball. However, we all admit to watching the commercials on Youtube after it's over lol.

ALL of the people I know who are into sports and religiously talk about their teams are NOT into gaming at all...unless you count playing the new madden game when it comes out.

Now, I do understand that there are definitely crossovers. I've heard tell there's a guy at my local game store who actually enjoys watching football with 'the guys'. We all make fun of him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Most of the people I personally know who consider themselves gamers do NOT watch fooseball. However, we all admit to watching the commercials on Youtube after it's over lol.

ALL of the people I know who are into sports and religiously talk about their teams are NOT into gaming at all...unless you count playing the new madden game when it comes out.

Now, I do understand that there are definitely crossovers. I've heard tell there's a guy at my local game store who actually enjoys watching football with 'the guys'. We all make fun of him.
    Super Bowl is on a different level though, people who dont care about sports at all will watch it mostly because everyone else is doing it.

With that said im personally finding those people who classify themselves as gamers and as sports nuts are definately crossing over, im certainly one of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xebu View Post
    I hope not. I'm still hoping Blizz will aim D3 towards D2 and D1 fans instead of as many people as freakin possible including Bashiok's grandmother. I know, I know.. wishful thinking :P
    That pretty much went out the window when they announced that they where making a console version tho.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    I think we are more likely to see a real MoP trailer that reveals the big baddie.
    What big baddie?

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsumata View Post
    What big baddie?
    Blizzard???

on topic i seriously doubt it due to the cost for a advert slot during the superbowl, they wouldnt part with the cash for it no matter how much of a global audience they would reach out to. If they wanted to part with cash they would have implemented more things into wow which they promised right? right?....
    Sometimes you just have to stop healing some people to prove a point, if they don't listen, it's really their own fault :P

Deleted
    Bit off topic maybe but did you guys see if there were any game trailers during the superbowl? I've only seen the movie trailers so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Algor View Post
    Bit off topic maybe but did you guys see if there were any game trailers during the superbowl? I've only seen the movie trailers so far.
    Nope. You're right. Only Movie/TV stuff.

There were no game trailer commercials.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    i don't even know what superbowl is... do we have that sport in europe? is it called somethign else here?
    This thread has no relevance to soccer.