Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by b0ul View Post
    Gating content for LFR is also something i'd like to see. People would gear up slower, raiders would not have to run the whole thing just to get tier 4p set bonuses with lower iLvl.
    Raiders don't HAVE to run it, the LFR is for people who can't do normals/Heroics for whatever reason. Be it time, lack of guild or lack of good skill. I don't feel people should be gate out of the LFR, if raiders are running it and burning them selves out its their problem no one elses. What WOULD be good is to add a feature that locks people out if they have heroic or normal raid gear on from DS. They obviously have no reason even being in the LFR to start with, and I have seen many people IN the LFR with full normal DS gear on rolling on items like they could use them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    I don't have a lick of flexibility in my talent tree as of now. There is a "best build" and anything beyond that is either very, very marginally situational or almost completely useless.
    Great, well, as a Disc priest I have quite a few very meaningful options and several play styles, at least one of which will entirely vanish with the proposed "talent" set-up and one more will become far more marginal.

Can anyone tell me what the Unit Frame mod is that they use? That looks minimalistic and awesome.

What is the Unit Frame addon they are using?

10+ Year Old Account
    is that jesse eisenberg? lol

Deleted
    meh the only thing I saw in this video was how retarded Pvp has become in arena.. zerg the mage win kk. they dont even have to time anything, the hunter sits back the whole game and does whatever he wants, afk firing on the mage np, dk sticks on mage, and after some time the mage dies yeah seems balanced.

no Leap of Faith, no fears, no sheeps, 2 full blinds and he didnt got a sap eventho there was no flare on the ground.. terrible games by the rpm no doubt they got owned
    By failing to prepare you are preparing to fail

yes they did game breaking mistakes, becouse they avoided using full CC, coz from a sap u get into a deep/rof then fear and he will be forced to trinket then he can sit in a full sheep or he becomes a easy target. the priest positioning is critical, and usually when i play my mage, the rog either "eats" the traps from our priest or either i blink into them to save him, positioning is most important and that priest had none, thats why i didnt even matter if he would leap of faith or not

Quote Originally Posted by Irishman View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If anything, over the years we’ve put increased attention into raids so that a wider breadth of players can experience them. There are a great deal more options for pursuing raiding now than say, in classic World of Warcraft or The Burning Crusade, when raid groups were a fixed size and only one difficulty setting existed.
    Ah yes, the horrible, dark days of Vanilla and The Burning Crusade where raid content didn't become out-dated and pointless with each patch, and on the whole remained challenging throughout the expansion whatever gear one wore.

And, from one player to another, if you’re eager for raid zones with an “epic” feel, you’re going to really enjoy some of the stuff we have in store.
    This really is the worst kind of Deja vu; how many times have we heard this? Didn't they say the same about "epic" gear this expansion?

The intent of the talent calculator was to give players something to fool around with. We wanted everyone to get a feel for the idea we're going for in Mists so that it wouldn't sound as crazy or shocking when seen on "paper."
    All these dumbed-down talent calculators have brought us is less and less flexibility concerning our talents. There's no longer any room to fool around on the whole.
    There's MUCH more flexibility in the new talent trees than there are now...