Poll: VS

Caius vs Sephiroth

*NO FFXIII-2 TROLLING ON THIS THREAD.*

But anyways, if you have played through all of XIII-2 yet or have seen Caius enough who would you say is better in terms of character development and coolness.

Sephiroth or Caius?

Really get that world ending feel with Caius, he is awesome

I really like Caius, he's pretty cool and I always thought Sephiroth was over rated!

Also Caius is voiced by the same guy who does Illidan!
    Signature not acceptable (e.g. too large), read http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/important-signatures/ - Regards, Olison

Sephiroth due to his massive ass sword

Caius was the highest ranking Blade in Vvardenfell but I don't see how he could be compared to Sephiroth?

Sephiroth seemed all through the game like he was going to be an epic foe. Then you finally meet him face to face, and absolutely kick the shit out of him.

Bowser was a more worthy adversary.

>Unsure who Caius is
    >Google image search him
    >Purple Hair
    >Vote goes to Sephiroth.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    Caius was the highest ranking Blade in Vvardenfell but I don't see how he could be compared to Sephiroth?
    Never underestimate an old man and his skooma pipe. He'll kick your ass, loot your body, and get high off your stuff.

Seriously though, I haven't seen enough of FF13-2 to make an informed comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Never underestimate an old man and his skooma pipe. He'll kick your ass, loot your body, and get high off your stuff.

Seriously though, I haven't seen enough of FF13-2 to make an informed comment.
    What does FF13-2 have to do with Sephiroth or Caius Cosades?

why people usually compare final fantasy villains to Sephiroth? I really don't get this
    between the two, seph wins easily.
    but if you were to compare to other FF villains, like Kefka and Zemus, the poll would be much better

illidan > sephiroth

Quote Originally Posted by Kalx View Post
    why people usually compare final fantasy villains to Sephiroth? I really don't get this
    between the two, seph wins easily.
    but if you were to compare to other FF villains, like Kefka and Zemus, the poll would be much better
    Zemus was too similar to the previous villains. Sephiroth made popular half the tropes associated with him, but tended to be cliche anyway... Kefka, while a much more competent villain, was a little one-dimensional, but was at least unique.

I'd probably give the best villain award to Sin, even if 10 isn't too high up on my favorites list.

I'm not going to comment on FFXIII-2, any part of it, because it's irrelevant to me personally. SE is becoming a victim of it's own formula.