396 ILVL fury or arms warrior 2/8H experience LF friday and saturday DS guild

Hello,
    I'm looking for a raiding guild in any faction and on any server, My main goal is to find a guild at least 1/8H and plan on not just sitting there with there thumbs up there ass being happy getting 1/8H. I have been playing this game for 6 years, i have a lot of experience and pull very nice numbers. for example in heroic 10M [Yor'sahj the Unsleeping] last night i pulled 42.1K WHILE i had to switch to slimes as soon as they came out because range dps was poor. I'm looking for a new guild because I'm honestly tired of a couple things of the guild i am in now. We have over 850 members... unfortunately there's about 15 of them i actually like and can speak too because the rest are just low levels wanting to be carried. Another reason is that I'm tired of being top dps one moment and kicked in the balls the next. We do a Loot Council type of raid which is fine however only officers get to vote. So, since there are 6 officers that are tightly wound together in what seems like an online circle jerk. the 4 non officers are just people who get the gear if the 6 don't need it. So, coming to mmo-champion.com is my plea to find a good guild that does heroics on friday and saturday nights. Pull GOOD numbers to where i'm not beating everyone by 12k+. and have a very fair loot system. But honestly, the most important thing for me is when/if i come to your guild is the fact that i don't want to feel like an outcast. I really want to be in a raid group filled with friends that look forward to raiding not just 10 or 25 people thinking " alright lets just get this done and see if my gear drops."
    thank you,
    mike
    ID me if you are interested at:
    Beaversg AT hotmail DOT com
    ps: ilvl is at 397 now not 396
    Last edited by Ipsulon; 2012-02-04 at 04:05 PM.

just bumping again

Hey, we have a spot for you in our raid roster, this guild would be a great home for you. We're looking for long-term members and people who log on outside of raids. Here's some of the guild info:

Icon 25man guild
    Class needs by Role:
    Healers
    Restoration Druid - High
    Restoration Shaman - High
    Holy Paladin - Very High
    Melee
    Feral Druid - Medium
    Rogue - Legendary
    DPS Warrior High
    Ranged
    Hunter - Very High
    Balance Druid - Very High
    Mage - Legendary
    Warlock - Legendary
    Elemental Shaman - Legendary
    Tanks
    Blood DK High
    Real-ID: Jetskiman45[AT]aol[DOT]com
    E-Mail: lfguild1[AT]hotmail[DOT]com
    Website to apply: iconhorde[DOT]guildomatic[DOT]com
    Progression: 3/8 Heroic pre-nerf
    Realm: US-Shadowsong - Horde Medium population - (Located PST)
    Times: Tues-thurs
    6:30-9:30 PM PST
    8:30-11:30 PM CST
    9:30-12:30 PM EST

still looking out there

bump bump bump

took a break now back onto wow bump bump

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hi there, Ipsulon!

<Sovereign> US-Dragonmaw is now recruiting all skilled players to join us in the end of this expansion and through Mists progression. Not only do we raid Dragonsoul weekly, we also do old content (T11/T12 titles and mount runs, transmog runs, etc). We also enjoy world PvP every now and then, and look to make it the same tradition it once was in vanilla on our server during the weekdays casually when we're not defeating internet dargonz.

About us:
    <Sovereign> has been around on Dragonmaw Alliance since Feb 2005 and is still operated under the same veterans that notably achieved the server's early vanilla raiding successes and has maintained the same competitive edge ever since. ( #1 server in Vanilla, #3 in WoTLK )

We are looking to expand our family back into 25m raiding for mists and are looking for people like you that would be interested in joining us in a core raid position. Right now joining us would give you a raid spot in our 10m, going forward into Mists would make you a core raider by default.

We provide flasks, feasts, and repairs to everyone, and will offer anyone that xfers to trial 10,000g hands down upon successfully completing their first trial raid with us.

For us, we all have full time jobs or are going to school so raiding up to 5 days a week just isn't our cup of tea. We know that raiding only 2-3 days a week can be just as efficient as 4-5, with the proper focus and dedication.

We are currently 6/8 HM, 15% left on the last plate.
    Raid nights: Wed/Sun/Mon from 7p-11p (sometimes ends sooner), PST. In Mists, we will be a weekend raiding guild. The days would be Sat/Sun from 7p-11p.
    Loot is distributed through Loot Council.

We'd love to hear from you! Contact Khias/Despina or Perky/Perkchetta on Dragonmaw (Alliance) or message me for Real ID information.