Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by razorback07 View Post
    Amazing idea, signing up for a few FL runs just for fun.
    Doing FL as we speak, already at Baleroc 100% OpenRaid raiders!

Needs more US players. Come join the US-Horde channel! Get stuff done!

Looks awesome! thanks

Openraid's recently had some chat changes, come and check them out!

Deleted
    idea is really good

Is the site having problems? I registered on it fine afew days ago but keep getting 'Unable to connect' for the .eu now

The site was recently moved onto another server and it may take a bit for the DNS to update. Send Kim a PM if you're having persistent problems.

Deleted
    Completed my meta from t11 (an heroic missing since God knows when) and having good hopes of getting the I can't hear you from Sinestra next time(s), killed it but had a couple of wipes sadly, having non experienced dispelers. So kudos for the page, and the good people doing the effort of putting together the raids!

KIM! I LOVE YOU! <3

(This is Pew from OpenRaid btw xD You know, that guy with the Black Mage avatar who keeps giving you stupid ideas and asking why his Raid was bugged? :P)

*Coughs* anyways, I've already used OpenRaid quite a bit now; the first night I got 5/6H BWD and Dragonslayer. Was pretty nice I gotta say
    People who do poorly or fail to show can get negative rep simply by down-voting them. People with a poor rep will be clearly listed as such by mousing over their name. For example, everyone starts out with 25% Neutral rep, but you can go down to Unfriendly and up to Friendly (Assuming Exalted is top and Hated is bottom but I don't think anyone is +rep or -rep enough to have anything but UF/F), so you can clearly tell who's been doing really poorly against those that havent. It also posts your iLevel and your raid can require everyone to be >= a set iLevel!

It's a great tool, guys; please give it a try!
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

I joined Open Raid a week or so ago, already had 6 successful raids, met more awesome ppl, increased up my ach points.. and bumped into a couple of old friends from my original server!!

OR was such a fab idea... Cheers Kim x
    Some things in life should be taken with a pinch of salt......

A shot of tequila.... and a wedge of lime....

Deleted
    greaters website ever!! thanks kim

Deleted
    Thanks for all the awesome replies guys <3
    I'm really happy to have started this project, even though it takes up 99.9999% of any free time, it's great to have so much community support!

BTW: if you can't connect to any of the domains try resetting your router, we changed the dns yesterday because we needed a better server
    Your router may be caching the wrong server IP.

10+ Year Old Account
    idea is very good, i see when battletags make it out, that this service / website will become huge, for now i'm sure some people are a bit to paranoid with how it works
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome idea there. Unfortunately I can't play at this time, but already registered and I'll be sure to give it a shot as soon as I've got a somewhat decent connection!

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I reset my router (I think?) and did ipconfig /flushdns on tha command prompt.

Still cant connect to the site at home. At work it works fine though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    I reset my router (I think?) and did ipconfig /flushdns on tha command prompt

Still cant connect to the site at home. At work it works fine though.

Seems your dns server doesn't respect the ttl. you can use the ip link until then (can be up to 48 hrs, so latest tomorrow). You can also use the free Google Dns, that's up to date.

Deleted
    Thinking of doing FL 25HC for a better chance at the Dreadfire Drape off of Ryolith, it never drops in our 10m.

Yay/nay?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkid View Post
    Thinking of doing FL 25HC for a better chance at the Dreadfire Drape off of Ryolith, it never drops in our 10m.

Yay/nay?
    Sounds good!

Btw: over 4.4k users and over 700 online in the last 4 hours (EU prime time).
    LOTS of raids happening. Check it out!!

10+ Year Old Account
    registered 2~weeks ago wasn't sure how good it is so i just lurked
    had my first raid yesterday 10 man Sinestra killed it on the 5th try really enjoyed playing with new people

check it out !

15+ Year Old Account
    When crossrealm raiding will work on current tier, this will be my choice of gameplay. I cannot follow a raid schedule, but I'd like to progress in meaningful content, not in retard mode.