Why does Frost DK hit 18-25k whereas my Arms Warrior hits 4-10k?

Focking sad,

I was hoping for buffs to Warriors' damage, but it's still extremely low!
    Name a melee that does less or the same burst damage as Warriors 1v1..

enhancement shamans lol

Why are you Warriors demanding Buffs? From what I see Arms Warriors do fine in BG's. At least the good ones.

Resilience? This is a pretty overplayed topic at this point... Warriors are not terrible.

My resilience is 4.1k

BGs = not arena. BGs OP = fine, arenas OP = not fine.

if you have 4.1k resil then you better be stacking strength, and if you are its pretty sad your still not doing damage. I don't stack resil and im at 4.7k, and do min 250k dmg in 2's sometimes 1mil in 3's

The problem isnt warrior damage its warrior survivability.
    Last edited by skatblast; 2012-02-05 at 02:20 AM.

Deleted
    Warriors does indeed need a damage buff. No way in hell a Warrior would out dps a, lets say, frost strike spamming DK.

10+ Year Old Account
    I use ton pvp on my warrior a lot but alas... their DMG is way too low. Now a play my Druid as feralol for pvp a love the facemelting bleeds

Warriors are a bad class to play in 1v1 anything anyway.

Assuming equivalent gear and skill:

If they can kite you (mages, hunters), you'll lose.

If they have heals (Priests, Paladins, Shamans, Druids), you'll lose or fail to kill them.

If they're a melee class whose attacks ignore armor (Feral Druids, Death Knights, Ret Paladins, Enhancement Shamans), you'll lose.

Here is a list of the class/spec combinations I can handily defeat on my backwater roleplaying server (not a lot of skilled players. Myself among them).

Hunters (spec doesn't matter).
    Warlocks (spec doesn't matter).
    Priests (spec doesn't matter. Much easier to deal with a Holy Priest than a Disc Priest).
    Balance Druids
    Arcane Mages
    Restoration Shaman
    Restoration Druids

I can sometimes beat a Rogue. The few that are 1.8k+ rating are usually better players, the one that's at 2.2k+ is a monster I can't beat.
    I can sometimes beat a Feral Druid if they don't know what they're doing.

Personally, I feel like damage is fine. I consistently pull top DPS in the BGs I play, and in the arenas I wind. Occasionally I lose the arena but still did more damage. Honestly not sure where this idea Warrior damage is low is coming from.

TL;DR, Warriors blow in 1v1, if we can't make the fight end quickly we won't score a victory. And PvP isn't balanced around 1v1 so it's not going to change. Also damage is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayon View Post
    Warriors are a bad class to play in 1v1 anything anyway.

Assuming equivalent gear and skill:

If they can kite you (mages, hunters), you'll lose.

If they have heals (Priests, Paladins, Shamans, Druids), you'll lose or fail to kill them.

If they're a melee class whose attacks ignore armor (Feral Druids, Death Knights, Ret Paladins, Enhancement Shamans), you'll lose.

Here is a list of the class/spec combinations I can handily defeat on my backwater roleplaying server (not a lot of skilled players. Myself among them).

Hunters (spec doesn't matter).
    Warlocks (spec doesn't matter).
    Priests (spec doesn't matter. Much easier to deal with a Holy Priest than a Disc Priest).
    Balance Druids
    Arcane Mages
    Restoration Shaman
    Restoration Druids

I can sometimes beat a Rogue. The few that are 1.8k+ rating are usually better players, the one that's at 2.2k+ is a monster I can't beat.
    I can sometimes beat a Feral Druid if they don't know what they're doing.

Personally, I feel like damage is fine. I consistently pull top DPS in the BGs I play, and in the arenas I wind. Occasionally I lose the arena but still did more damage. Honestly not sure where this idea Warrior damage is low is coming from.

TL;DR, Warriors blow in 1v1, if we can't make the fight end quickly we won't score a victory. And PvP isn't balanced around 1v1 so it's not going to change. Also damage is fine.
    Saying warriors blow in 1v1 and then saying you can beat almost half of the specs in the game (13 of 30) is a little bit of a contradictory statement

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystile View Post
    This is a pretty overplayed topic at this point... Warriors are not terrible.
    As Mystile just stated, you've been pouring "warriors are shit, x class is much better because of x" threads down on our heads for a while now; it honestly has to stop. It's not healthy and I bet it's doing other people's head in too, not only mine.