Deleted

Darkmoon Arena changes

Just been in the Darkmoon Deathmatch and the group that were camping it were all ported out as the chest was placed, thats a really nice change tbh.. at least we won't have groups aoeing the shit out of us as we enter.

A very annoying change though, the chest despawned after only 10 minutes! I mean wtf! 10 minutes is ridiculous. Why can't Blizz just leave us be and if we want to squabble over a chest for an hour then let us lol.

Do you agree with the stupid despawn timer?

Deleted
    well.. its not there to have a guildgroup standing there /lol at ppl trying to get the darn chest?

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like I'm biting on a troll bait here, but is the DKF even up? Doesn't it only start tomorrow?

Deleted
    In EU DKF is live.

To OP: I must agree with laggspike, last month when I tried to farm those almost always I had guild group who were standing there without looting the chest killing every1 who enters.... very entertaining really. ;/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Galbrei View Post
    I feel like I'm biting on a troll bait here, but is the DKF even up? Doesn't it only start tomorrow?
    It started in EU at midnight.

Oh and another change that I noticed was the ress timer seemed to have been nerfed. I remember after killing someone/or being killed about 3+ times the ress timer was close to 2 minutes+ and escalated yet tonight we repeatedly killed a healer inside the arena and he ressed extremely fast.

So together with the faster despawn rate of the chest and the faster ress for players I think this trinket is going to be even harder to obtain

---------- Post added 2012-02-05 at 03:00 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Yaren View Post
    In EU DKF is live.

To OP: I must agree with laggspike, last month when I tried to farm those almost always I had guild group who were standing there without looting the chest killing every1 who enters.... very entertaining really. ;/
    I actually havn't come across a group of players yet on my realm who just go in there to stop others getting it with no intention of trying themselves. There is always someone spamming it and it is never just left alone by the remaining group while others ress, it is pretty much looted at the first available opportunity by anyone and everyone.

I do see your's and Lagspikes point though, just never crossed my mind that people do that because I have never seen it camped in that way

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tambo View Post
    I actually havn't come across a group of players yet on my realm who just go in there to stop others getting it with no intention of trying themselves. There is always someone spamming it and it is never just left alone by the remaining group while others ress, it is pretty much looted at the first available opportunity by anyone and everyone.

I do see your's and Lagspikes point though, just never crossed my mind that people do that because I have never seen it camped in that way
    WTB your server community then. :P

Deleted
    Idd, bad realms ftw

10+ Year Old Account
    Me and a rogue friend of mine from my guild got our first one last night. Both times we only had to kill 2 people. And they were baaaaaaaaaad. But I think they should just leave up the chest until 10 min before the next spawn or something.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iippy/advanced
    I'd prefer my orcs to stand up straight.