Poll: Who's your fav marvel villian

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

[Comics] Who is your favorite Marvel super-VILLIAN!

I've stumbled into repeats of "who's your favorite hero marvel, or dc, or both) (Sorry for you dc fans missing out this bandwagon, will make one soon for you but I'm more familiar with Marvel Villians) so who's your favorite Marvel Villian, why do you like him , is he badass etc etc. Personally, Magneto and Doom are favorites here, kinda like Venom though
    Howay the lads!

I always liked the classic villains, Dr Doom, Magneto are good examples.

To me Venom, Carnage etc represent everything that was wrong with comics in the 90's. All flash no substance.

Haven't read any Marvel since "One more day", that was the last straw. Not that DC is much better.
    Last edited by Jon; 2012-02-05 at 12:57 PM.

Venom and Carnage are my favs. Although in depends on the host as to whether I like them or not. That being said I guess the symbiote is my fav.

Apocalypse is my second fav.
    Last edited by Jakexe; 2012-02-05 at 01:00 PM.

Venom, because the character is complex and has lots of real depth to it, compared to many "I'm crazy evil!" or "I WANT MONEY" villains of Marvel university.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

10+ Year Old Account
    gotta go with Venom and Carnage too, the Symbiotes are really awesome, combining complex stories and characters with a cool appearance, brutality and evil.
    In the end the winner is still the last man standing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Galactus has a cool hat, which is usually the determining factor for villainy

10+ Year Old Account
    this thread needs more posts tbh =/

its only the spider man sheet + magneto and Doctor doom i rly know anything bout but thats just stuff i know from the movies and/or games
    so dono alot of what carnage is or what venom has done, so im gonna go with magneto tbh, since he is the only one i have a small clue bout ^^

Venom, Carnage, and the other symbiotes. They were always the most interesting.

Deleted
    For me X-Men is superior to all other Marvel stuff but as a best villain I'd have to go with Venom/Carnage.

10+ Year Old Account
    needs.........more.....................posts...........

Galactus! He's a beast.

Deleted
    Dr. Octopus, Venom and Carnage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Magneto when he's written well. There have been so mnay times when hes been written poorly

Deleted
    Taskmaster all the way! Especially before they came up with that stupid mind-loss thingy which makes no sense since he's had plenty of flashbacks in earlier comics that would totally contradict this.

Deleted
    I don't really consider MAgneto a villian. He's just misunderstood dang nabit !

Anyway OT : Venom is just awesome, so Venom.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not only is Magneto the most powerful (Galactus Schmactus!), but his character really has a lot of depth. He isn't merely there to fight the good guys, he's on a mission that makes Xavier appear like too much of an idealist. It makes him seem less like a villain and more like a *real person*. I've always loved that about X-Men.

Magneto, except for when he is like this:

Carnage for being the most badass one. Apocalypse as runner up.

Sentinel all the way^^ Something about that all-robot charm they have.

Deleted
    Venom is my favorite Marvel villain, so ofc I voted him.

Magneto is also pretty cool, but he can't handel a wooden gun.