Deleted

Patching 360 games

Does anyone know if there's a way to patch xbox 360 games using a usb stick? My 360 is upstairs out of the way and my pc is downstairs connected to the internet via ethernet and what i'd like to be able to do is download the latest patch for w/e game, stick it on my usb, run upstairs and put it in the xbox. I can't even find a place that allows you to download patches for 360 games which is what makes me think that it's not possible, has anyone done this?

I'm afraid that's not possible

Deleted
    Ah damn that's a shame, suppose i'll have to fork out for a wireless adapter, thank you anyway!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilkie View Post
    Ah damn that's a shame, suppose i'll have to fork out for a wireless adapter, thank you anyway!
    Just get an Ethernet cable and stick it into your router or computer (router for open NAT).

Quote Originally Posted by Sayum View Post
    Just get an Ethernet cable and stick it into your router or computer (router for open NAT).
    You cant run it from your computer, XBOX to PC does not work, even with a cross over cable.

OP's best bet would be to get the wireless dongle or take the xbox downtstars with a small tv or plug it into his monitor and patch that way, then take it up stairs.