Thread: Movement...?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I was just foolin'.

Mouse movement sounds good to me though, been playing a lot of League of Legends so now I'm sorta accustomed to QWER for main abilities...but it seems like if I rebound those, I would have to find new binds for directional dodges, i.e. tap S twice to dodge backwards, A twice for dodging left (I read something that said that was how movement worked, pressing the bind twice quickly instead of holding it down would send you dodging that direction). Plus from videos I've seen it seems like your character can be set to face the target and you can strafe around right?

even wow had the option to click to move at release. not sure whether its still there tho

Deleted
    I am 90% sure that I read somewhere that you move with WASD and roll to any direction with W,A,S or D double tap.

Quote Originally Posted by Daerthe View Post
    I am 90% sure that I read somewhere that you move with WASD and roll to any direction with W,A,S or D double tap.
    This is correct there is also a dodge button you can press. Some skills you can use while dodging since its the same as using a skill while moving. I think (don't quote me) mostly every skill besides channeled can be used while moving.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    This is correct there is also a dodge button you can press. Some skills you can use while dodging since its the same as using a skill while moving. I think (don't quote me) mostly every skill besides channeled can be used while moving.
    Think your equipped weapon can have an effect too i.e. cant move and shoot with a long bow but can with a short bow, not entirely sure if thats just auto attacks or applies to skills to.

Sheesh, as much as I wish this wasn't a silly question...oh well...at least he asked rather than spouting uninformed information about this!