Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    By the way, it is worth doing the Alderaan bonus missions even at level 45.
    I forgot to pick up the chain when I hit 40 (or whatever the level requirement is) but got it at 44 (the mission was grey). I went and handed it in anyway (for 5XP haha) but the followup was green so thought I'd do a few.
    I ended up doing the whole chain. Missions were granting between 11-21k XP (for normal missions, not heroics (there are 2 x 2+ heroics)) and bonus missions granting 5+K xp, so still good XP and mobs were dying a lot faster.
    Ended up going from level ~44.9 to ~45.25 in about 2 hours. Not bad.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Odd how it never sent me to Alderaan at 40

You get it from an NPC in the IF (if you are empire)

on Hoth, you get bonus series when u are in the ship graveyard area, plus u also get a few heroics by exploring

Belsavis bonus, is the dailies for level 50

Never got anything for Quesh either.

I never done any Bonus or Heroic quests in any planet and i ding 50 half way thru Corellia, but i did 1h PvP a day while leveling.
    Last edited by Lusitan; 2012-02-08 at 12:17 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedelus View Post
    By the way, it is worth doing the Alderaan bonus missions even at level 45.
    I forgot to pick up the chain when I hit 40 (or whatever the level requirement is) but got it at 44 (the mission was grey). I went and handed it in anyway (for 5XP haha) but the followup was green so thought I'd do a few.
    I ended up doing the whole chain. Missions were granting between 11-21k XP (for normal missions, not heroics (there are 2 x 2+ heroics)) and bonus missions granting 5+K xp, so still good XP and mobs were dying a lot faster.
    Ended up going from level ~44.9 to ~45.25 in about 2 hours. Not bad.
    There is a Heroic 4 mission too (Sabotage) but don't bother doing the bonus objective, waste of time due to the final stage being classified as lvl1 quest (bug), last boss has 150k health, so took me quite some time to kill him.

Of the two 2man heroics, Droid Repossession I'd suggest a partner really (I solo'd it but this time it was *not* fun) unless you're a stealth class with decent tanking companion, for Reinforcements it's the same, however alot less painful to solo as Juggernaut - the Jedi Master at the end of the quest hits like a truck but with some stunning and pushing her around inbetween popping defensive CDs and relics it was doable as well.

Overall I'd say if you are a night-time player skip the 4-man, not worth the hassle and don't do Droid Repossession alone unless you have alot of cash (repairs) and time at hand. My experience at least.

But yes, always look out for bonus missions, every planet has them, the quest givers can either be found at space port of that planet later on or on the fleet.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!