10+ Year Old Account

Warlocks are broken!!!

Maybe it's a personal problem but I've noticed...

My demonic circle sometimes "Doesn't work". What I mean is, it will be cast, I will be within the range but it will just go away far before the 6 mins are up.
    Additionally, Soul Link is vanishing at random too. I've noticed this happening in the last 2 random bg's. Now, in one WSG I noticed that someone was spamming despells on me. Could these spells be getting cleaned off or am I just having some sort of buggy something going on? x.x Anyone else having an issue lately?
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    —Aristotle

Deleted
    Don't have issues with portal, but in BG's le pet will bug out a lot for me which ends up in no pet, no soul link

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Soul Link disappears if you have resummoned your pet after it died.

If you res after being killed before your pet, or you didn't resummon it, the Link will still be there. But I am not 100% sure about that.
    That's why you need me.... Need someone to punish you for your sins.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidgazer View Post

If you res after being killed before your pet, or you didn't resummon it, the Link will still be there. But I am not 100% sure about that.
    Unless something was changed with the most recent patch, that's correct. You can swap between pets and they'll retain their Soul Link too

They've always been broken

Quote Originally Posted by Voidgazer View Post

For me, whichever pet is out when I die loses soul link. Any other pets are unaffected.

Link will randomly disappear if your pet gets banished. Although in some BG's the pets do break...

Never had a problem with Circle though.

Soul Link is meant to disappear when the pet is banished or under other effects which removes your ability to control it.
    Though it should be re-established when that fades.

I think it also happens when you outrange your pet or and it dismisses like sometimes happens on madnesss