Rate my Sith Assassin PvE Spec !!

Here it is !

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#200ZhGMRkbZf0fRrMkR.1

Im weighing the damage losses against the gains. For PvE you need to take alot of useless talents in Deception and IMO it doesn't warrant the going to the top of the tree to get the Voltiac Slash and the 50% crit damage + the passive damage from surging charge is laughable anyway.

With this spec you get the Crushing darkness proc and its free and also the best of both specs for force regen. I only put 2 points in Saber Conduit a 66.6% chance every 10 seconds seemed viable to me and I took 1 point in Unearthed knowledge because a 50% chance proc you want every 20 seconds was more than enough too I thought.
    Here you also get death field for the Aoe and the 50% crit damage on thrash and some passive healing with Paristism.

This is a melee focused spec that has many fun procs Read the talents thoroughly and give me some feedback.

Ofcourse there is no way yet to measure or anything but tell me what you guys think.

Sorry if this spec has already been made but I just came out with it at work.

Also I believe Crit would be the Main secondary stat here as MANY of the procs are based off crits and a few talents increase Maul and Thrash crit damage

Deleted
    I think raze only procs with lightning charge if i remember correctly, i played madness/deception hybrid until todays change and have gone full madness now. That spec isn't viable if i am right about raze.

You really should have 2 points in unearthed knowledge and crackling charge.

You have gone for a lot of useless talents tbh, 2% damage reduction and the heal, if your focus is damage you should respec. For pve your spec is not good mate.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#200McZhMZcrcRrMkrfz.1

This is my spec it is probably the best dps raid spec now given the nerf to hyrbid madness/deception, you buff raid dps with deathmarks and can also heal yourself for a decent amount.
    Last edited by mmoc474cf509db; 2012-02-07 at 01:25 PM.

It says melee criticals ? Doesn't say anything about Lightning charge.
    Why do I want 2 points in unearthed knowledge ? The proc lasts 20 seconds with a 50% chance and shock has a 6 sec cooldown. So thats 3 shocks in 18secs each with a 50% chance. BAD rng will nerf your damage a little but hey RNG is RNG

EDIT: I have just read Todays patch changes
    Last edited by Redcinder; 2012-02-07 at 01:27 PM.

Deleted
    "Raze: Now triggers from activating melee attacks that hit a target affected by Lightning Charge’s Discharge effect. This effect now triggers more easily but cannot trigger as frequently."
    Your spec is not viable I played a madness/deception hybrid spec but they changed raze and induction today making a hybrid madness weaker.

Check my madness spec, tbh you said you didn't want to play deception due to useless talents but you have specd into a lot of useless talents like the 1% heal instead of the other damage dealing talents. You do have wiggle room to get the 1% heal but you are neglecting to many buffs etc.

Hybrid depcetion/madness will not work anymore, since most people always go for raze in the hybrid builds along with induction.

I would recomend full madness since numbers show it is ahead of deception, best to take it with a pinch of salt at this point in time though.
    Last edited by mmoc474cf509db; 2012-02-07 at 01:34 PM.

Yes I was unaware that the patch had been released today and what changes were made to the 2 trees so this spec was put together pre patch but thanks.

---------- Post added 2012-02-07 at 01:33 PM ----------

And with this spec I didn't take the Lightning charge buffs because the spec wasn't intending on using lightning charge at all. Because as the talent trees are now on TorHead surging charge was viable for the energy regain and raze didnt require Lightning.

Deleted
    Np, like i said the spec i used was similar to yours before today.
    http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#200ZhGMMzZcrcRrMkrc.1

The reason you don't take surging charge is you want to use lightning charge so you can use discharge and the dot it brings. it made madness faceroll, thrashx2 and then shock and all over abilities used on cooldowns pretty much

They may have killed all deception/madness hyrbid styles now but there could be potential in a hybrid that is linked to darkness.
    Last edited by mmoc474cf509db; 2012-02-07 at 01:44 PM.

Yea sadface I was excited to test this out