Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Lions Arch Theme?

Can anyone confirm if 1) This is the actual theme to GW2 lions arch, and 2) is this Actually Jeremy Soulle or 2 Steps from Hell?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMapXNm0j2Y
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    Can anyone confirm if 1) This is the actual theme to GW2 lions arch, and 2) is this Actually Jeremy Soulle or 2 Steps from Hell?

That is definitely not the lion's arch theme

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Comments
    Guys, for god's sake, this ISN'T Jeremy Soule. It's a band called Two Steps from Hell. Please thumbs this up so people will see it!

Lions Arch will be the Guild Wars equivalent of a place like Shattrath or Dalaran in WoW. A place where all the races come together and can just chill out and enjoy each others company.

You can expect the actual Lions Arch theme to not be the orchestral equivalent of thrash metal :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure that's not the theme for Lion's Arch, as it's not made by Jeremy Soule.

It's Two Steps From Hell - Norwegian Pirate
    FFXIV: Rintha Elenah | WoW: Rinth | GW2: Reno Turan

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spellweaver View Post
    Sounds like a torrent site

Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    10charr
    I just got it. It took forever, but I just got it, and it made me laugh.

Deleted

Totally sounds like a city's tune.

Quote Originally Posted by omlech View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8XW5BULAqg

That is the Lion's Arch theme.
    Mmm, nostalgia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by omlech View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8XW5BULAqg

That is the Lion's Arch theme.
    *music starts*
    *GW1 nostalgia kicks in*

Almost makes me want to install GW1 again.
    FFXIV: Rintha Elenah | WoW: Rinth | GW2: Reno Turan

10+ Year Old Account
    lol alright sweet, i didn't really think it was the city's song seeing as how it didn't sound anything like jeremy soule, but at least i have a confirm

PS: Can anyone explain the /10 charrs thing to me lol?
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol alright sweet, i didn't really think it was the city's song seeing as how it didn't sound anything like jeremy soule, but at least i have a confirm

PS: Can anyone explain the /10 charrs thing to me lol?
    Posts need to be 10 characters minimum, which people circumvent by adding /10chars to short posts.
    I on the other hand, add 10 charrs

Quote Originally Posted by Leben View Post
    Lions Arch will be the Guild Wars equivalent of a place like Shattrath or Dalaran in WoW. A place where all the races come together and can just chill out and enjoy each others company.
    I hope that this does not make the other city's empty or useless, Divinity's reach looks amazing...

Quote Originally Posted by masterpiece View Post
    I hope that this does not make the other city's empty or useless, Divinity's reach looks amazing...
    Probably mostly for pvpers. I read something about the pvp "hub", and probably the pvp observation building, being in Lion's arch. It's supposed to be the portal to the mists.
    I really hope we don't have a wow scenario where most places are dead, and I highly doubt Anet would allow this to happen.
    I'm thinking that I'll probably just hang out in my races city, when I'm not killing things n such.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    Probably mostly for pvpers. I read something about the pvp "hub", and probably the pvp observation building, being in Lion's arch. It's supposed to be the portal to the mists.
    I really hope we don't have a wow scenario where most places are dead, and I highly doubt Anet would allow this to happen.
    I'm thinking that I'll probably just hang out in my races city, when I'm not killing things n such.
    I'm going to roam between The Grove, Rata Sum, and Lions Arch.... thank god for Asura Gates lol

I'm going to roam between The Grove, Rata Sum, and Lions Arch.... thank god for Asura Gates lol
    No drunken bar brawling in Hoelbrak? :O

If nothing else, my personal district thang will guarantee I spend at least a small portion of my time sitting in Charrland. Or the Black Citadel, whatever. I prefer Charrland. Sounds more happy and fun.

Arenanet had a video of Lions Arch with a different song but I hear that was the theme from GW1. I love Lions Arch though! It reminds me of Booty Bay but 500% more awesome!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    No drunken bar brawling in Hoelbrak? :O
    lol can i bring my pet >=D? If so then i'll have to include that into the list of city roaming...

---------- Post added 2012-02-07 at 11:09 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by worprz View Post
    Arenanet had a video of Lions Arch with a different song but I hear that was the theme from GW1. I love Lions Arch though! It reminds me of Booty Bay but 500% more awesome!
    Ya i saw that video but that song is from the original game, and i thought they'd update the song, mostly because of how drastically the city has changed from the first game to the second.