[Tutorial] SEE THROUGH WALLS W/O HACKS! (Very Convenient)

Heya Guys, for those of you who don't know how to install mods, or do not want to install hacks this is an ideal guide for you. (Also for those servers who hacks are disabled) This will allow you to see through walls without having to do any 20 minute preperation glitch, with minecarts and shit.

This takes literally 10 seconds or less, and requires virtually nothing

1 Lever
    7 Redstone
    2 TNT
    2 Sticky Pistons

Check out this video guys!

(REASON WHY I MADE THIS AND POSTED THIS IS BECAUSE I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY SIMILAR VIDEOS OR ANY QUALITY VIDEOS FOR THIS)
    hey im gud

Deleted
    surely the easier way is jsut to drop sand on your head like everyone else then when your 1/2 in and 1/2 out you see.

Quote Originally Posted by Viglante View Post
    surely the easier way is jsut to drop sand on your head like everyone else then when your 1/2 in and 1/2 out you see.
    Never heard of this, not to mention I just tried this and it doesn't work, mind explaining?
    hey im gud

Deleted
    while certainly usefull... however, I would hardly call it convenient considering how you need to set it up ^^ I think I'll stick to good old digging.

Reason, why I made this wasn't so people can exploit the game and piss others off, it's merely helpful to those who are playing single-player however, multiplayer use is very unfair but it's there to use.

Quote Originally Posted by VileGenesis View Post
    while certainly usefull... however, I would hardly call it convenient considering how you need to set it up ^^ I think I'll stick to good old digging.
    It's very convenient, takes virtually no supplies, and 10 seconds of your time. Digging is irrelevant and totally does not relate to what this video is showing.
    hey im gud

Quote Originally Posted by Viglante View Post
    can't do that anymore cause you get pushed out of blocks now