Deleted

[Forum Game] - Recognize the game

This is repost of old thread I did over here that was kinda cool but died out somehow, and since I dont want to necro stuff I decided to make new one :P

Basically its riddle game - Read the rules please!

Rules can and will be updated later on too.
    Basic rules:
    • Recognize the latest screenshot of the game. If you are correct(told by the riddler or confirmed by google etc..) you may post new image of other game.
    • Naturally you need to know what the game is yourself ;)
    • Do NOT randomly post images if you have not been right or told to be right. Also do NOT randomly pick images from middle of the thread to answer into. Always go for latest image, refresh often if unsure. Only exception to this rule is on Other rules.
    • Try to avoid totally unknown games like asia-only, really indie games(that are not on steam for example. Indies games are fine if they are "known").
    • No double posting! Basic rules of the forum anyway! So be very careful what you post! But no editing too much too!
    • !NOTE! - Stay active! If you plan to go "on vacation" or away for whole day rather not answer or tell "someone else can post for me" if you were correct.

Other rules:
    Anyone can post the picture if:
    • Its been Three(3) hours since last post.
    • Its clearly against rules like "Indie asian freeware PC game"
    -
    • You can give tips if you want, but dont spam too much (maybe tip after 3-6 answers).
    • You may disqualify edited posts if its posted later than next right answer (theres times in edits and times on new posts). So be mindful of how often you edit and what!

First one here:

(Note: Dont fully quote this post please)
    DO NOT POST TOO BIG IMAGES OR QUOTE BIG IMAGES
    (Above image is 400x300. If possible keep max at 640x480. Image sizes can be edited even in paint by Ctrl+W. Quote person and remove image link if the image is too big and add something like " . " in it, I'm sure people know what post you mean)

Pro tips:
    -Dont post images with the games name on the file. So dont post "supermario1.jpg" because people are clever enough to look the images name.
    -Please avoid using straight links from google images, it can stress some sites or they will block the images by telling "Hotlinking not allowed".

-You can post the images on Photobucket, Imgur or Imageshack etc

Deleted
    Castlevania something or other. I think.

Deleted
    The one posted by Iceleaf is Castlevania II: Simon's Quest and the one posted by Istaril is Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast (which can be seen in the url, by the way).

As for my picture, this is one of those games that I've owned for years but never actually played at all.

Deleted
    hey i loved this thread before

Deleted
    I would say baldurs gate II - someone else can post if I was right

Deleted
    The game I posted is called "The Temple of Elemental Evil" and is indeed, as you've guessed, a DnD game.

As no one has posted a new one, I guess I'll take another shot. This one should be a little easier, as this game has a more distinct look compared to ToEE.

Last edited by mmoc751b5bff30; 2012-02-09 at 10:30 AM. Reason: Spelling

Deleted
    Skies of arcadia?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceleaf View Post
    Skies of arcadia?
    No, that's not it.

Now for some sort of tip... Well, both this game and it's predecessor were released for the Playstation 2.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's dark cloud 2 ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by H3ll View Post
    It's dark cloud 2 ^^
    That's correct! It's Dark Cloud 2 / Dark Chronicle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by inux94; 2012-02-12 at 02:14 AM.
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh come on, try to pick something older than a year old. :P

I haven't even played that and I know it's Saints Row the Third.

10+ Year Old Account
    XD
    Fine, edited it =)
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

mmmmm... can't remember the name of that one but it has the "attack" word?
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    mmmmm... can't remember the name of that one but it has the "attack" word?
    ...Quack Attack? Was there a gameboy version for that or something?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeast were right Quack Attack

It was a game for some consoles, PC too, and some other platforms I believe. Good times.

Armory