Mastery and Haste balance in Masterfrost spec

First of all, I'm a Masterfrost DK with 397 ilvl. I am currently using almost every item that Askmrrobot says are Best in Slot for this build, and reforging according to wowreforge, usign stats balance according to Elitist Jerks. Having that done, I found myself with around 2200 mastery (20.13) and only 1141 haste (aroung 66%). Isnt that a bit too low on haste? Shouldnt it be better balanced? I have some items in bags that give Haste instead of Mastery, such as valor boots, but Mrrobot says i should use the Mastery ones. Any thoughts on this? Should i change some items for more haste?

Link to armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...okkan/advanced

Deleted
    I play with 2500 Mastery and 1300 Haste and I don't really have any issues, keep going with Mastery orientated gear / reforging.

Deleted
    Don't use mrrobot, use wowreforge.

Reforge as recommended by wowreforge, editing the stat weights to those on EJ. BOOM! You have optimum stats.

It doesn't matter at all what the actual stats are after that, the stat weightings are designed to optimise.
    Last edited by mmocfce2797b25; 2012-02-09 at 08:22 PM.

Rokkan, I'm one of the people behind Mr. Robot. Reforging according to Mr. Robot is ideal because he can work out your entire set. He has a lot of gear, gems and enchants at his disposal, so that he can find the best combination of all of those things. If you don't follow his reforges, it is no longer optimal.

Now, let's say you really want to use wowreforge. That's actually OK, but there is a workaround you should use with Mr. Robot if you do that. Find out what wowreforge tells you to do. Then go BACK to Mr. Robot and lock in those reforges (just click the reforge, select the one you want, then click the lock icon). This will tell Mr. Robot you insist on those reforges, and he'll go back and move around any gems, etc, to try and work around that constraint. Does that make sense?

Also, you'll see a score above your gear window. You can lock in anything you want and see if you get a better score. This can help you evaluate different builds. Handy, right?
    Ask Mr. Robot Human Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Zoopercat View Post
    Rokkan, I'm one of the people behind Mr. Robot. Reforging according to Mr. Robot is ideal because he can work out your entire set. He has a lot of gear, gems and enchants at his disposal, so that he can find the best combination of all of those things. If you don't follow his reforges, it is no longer optimal.

Now, let's say you really want to use wowreforge. That's actually OK, but there is a workaround you should use with Mr. Robot if you do that. Find out what wowreforge tells you to do. Then go BACK to Mr. Robot and lock in those reforges (just click the reforge, select the one you want, then click the lock icon). This will tell Mr. Robot you insist on those reforges, and he'll go back and move around any gems, etc, to try and work around that constraint. Does that make sense?

Also, you'll see a score above your gear window. You can lock in anything you want and see if you get a better score. This can help you evaluate different builds. Handy, right?
    Mr robot is actually doing my reforges much better now. A week ago it seemed to messed them all, but not anymore. Thx for the help