Page 18 of 66 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuma View Post
    Can my laptop run guild wars 2?

CPU: Intel® Core™2 Duo processor P8600 2.4GHz
    RAM: 4GB
    GPU: NVIDIA® GeForce® 9700M GTS (512MB Dedicated Ram & up to 1,791 MB total available graphics memory using TurboCache™ technology with 3 GB system memory)
    Can I run it?

---------- Post added 2012-04-26 at 04:25 PM ----------

anyone??????

Hi, I am using

CPU: Intel® Core™2 Quad Processor Q6600
    RAM: 8Gb DDR2
    GPU: nVidia Geforce GTX 260 Core 216
    Window: Window 7 64 bit

How good if i run with this specs?

And also when i tried the Weekend beta i seem to get lag on the graphic side even with low settings.

Would appreciate if you can advice me.

Thanks

Intel Core 2 Quad Q8300 @ 2.5 GHz
    8Gb DDR2 RAM
    ATI Radeon HD 5770

Quote Originally Posted by havenwood29 View Post
    Intel Core 2 Quad Q8300 @ 2.5 GHz
    8Gb DDR2 RAM
    ATI Radeon HD 5770
    Low-Med settings at around 30fps. Maybe a little more if they continue to optimize the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Guilegamesh View Post
    Low-Med settings at around 30fps. Maybe a little more if they continue to optimize the game.
    As of right now, the game is currently mainly CPU dependent. Thus, we literally have no idea on what their specifications are, but this is a good reminder to know that if you're running the game at around 10 - 20 fps on med or max settings, once Arenanet optimizes their system, it should be a drastic improvement. At least, thats what I think!

CPU: Intel® Core™2 Quad Processor Q6600
    RAM: 8Gb DDR2
    GPU: nVidia Geforce GTX 260 Core 216
    Window: Window 7 64 bit

Ok I hate to resurrect a dead thread - but can this run it (getting this computer from a friend who doesn't need it anymore )

AMD Quad-Core A6-3620 Accelerated Processor
    AMD Radeon HD 6530D
    8GB PC3-10600 DDR3 SDRAM

I think it would at least run the minimum - but what about maxing any settings (or at least middle grounding it?)

Edit: oh and windows 7 hahaha

Will my computer run it?

Operating System:Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
    RAM (Memory) : 6144mb
    CPUProcessor): Intel Core i5-2140M 2.30GHz (4CPUs)
    Direct X Version: 11
    GPU (Graphics card): I don't know? here's a screenshot...

Quote Originally Posted by Zilar View Post
    Will my computer run it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassandrea View Post
    Ok I hate to resurrect a dead thread - but can this run it (getting this computer from a friend who doesn't need it anymore )

They will will definitely run it. I can't tell you how well they will run it though, but if it continues to be optimized I would say at least medium.

Deleted
    I love GW2, but this game is going to suffer badly due to the minimal requirement. Anyone can play WoW, and that's something WoW does better than GW2.

Quote Originally Posted by Baaltheron View Post
    I love GW2, but this game is going to suffer badly due to the minimal requirement. Anyone can play WoW, and that's something WoW does better than GW2.
    A game that comes out in 2012 SHOULD have higher requirements than a game to come out in 2004. ^^

That's kinda silly. WOW is 7 years old and it's engine is based off the Warcraft 3 engine. Warcraft 3, the RTS.

There is a market large enough not playing games on 10 year old PCs to support Tera, Guild Wars 2, Rift... or any game with slightly modern graphics*.

*I say slightly modern because MMOs still look like shit compared to other genres w/ pretty low reqs as is.
    Last edited by Fencers; 2012-05-09 at 04:03 PM.

Hey again, guys!

I have been looking up laptops lately, because i need it for "school". And while schoolwork is fine, i guess, playing Guild Wars 2 when i'm supposed to be taking notes sounds better.

I've stopped on this : Toshiba L750-1NM

It seems quite alright, for the somewhat low buget i have. I did run GW2 during the stress test, it it's not-really-optimized state, on a similar laptop, and while it wasn't silky smooth, it was quite playable. What do you think of the Toshiba? The Video card seems pretty powerful for a laptop, am i correct? Would i be able to run the game at a decent level?

The graphics card appears to be below the min reqs actually, and the processor isn't much better than the min reqs.

10+ Year Old Account
    English translation

Main bottleneck you will have with is the 2.10 GHz dual core Pentium.
    Try to get an i3 or i5 if you can.

---------- Post added 2012-06-01 at 08:58 PM ----------

Taking the Toshiba price of €475 from here, you can get this Dell for only €35 more and it has a better CPU and better graphics.

Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    Yeah sorry about the language, i actually had difficulties making google show me non-bulgarian websites.

Sadly i won't be able to afford anything more expensive than this. I did manage to run the game on an HP Compaq Presario CQ57, and granted, it was on low settings, the game was playable. I've accepted that i won't be playing it on medium or high graphics, i just want it to run somewhat decently.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    E5400 Dual Core @ 2.7ghz
    2GB RAM
    XFX 9800GTX+
    Will be running at 1280x1024

I'm guessing mediumish?

10+ Year Old Account
    i5-3550 @ 3.3GHz
    8GB Ram
    Radeon HD 5850
    Direct X 11
    Motherboard Asus something... doubt it matters though

that site said easily way past minimum.. but it's not official by any means.

E5400 2.7 GHz dual-core

2GB ram

GT430 1 GB GDDR3

running at 1280x720

If i can get medium at 40 fps ill be estatic.

Hey there. I'm an idiot when it comes to computers, so could someone help me out please?

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
    RAM (Memory) : 2048MB
    CPU (Processor): AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 215 Processor (2 CPUs), ~2.7GHz
    Direct X:11
    GPU (Graphics card): Nvidia GeForce 6150SE nForce 430

I'm pretty sure I'll need a new graphics card - Any suggested cards would be really appreciated - but my main wonder is if my computer can run it even with a new graphics card?

Thanks a lot for any advice
    Last edited by Kichirou; 2012-06-02 at 04:44 PM.
    Each time you think about giving Paladins the ability to duel wield, god kills a kitten in each of the parallel universes. Twice.