Page 42 of 66 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Okay, so what about this build:

4 GB Ram
    ATI Radeon 6870 HD
    Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 3.16Ghz or Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400 2.66Ghz
    Windows 7 (64bit)
    Last edited by omarion2322; 2012-08-16 at 07:43 PM.

Deleted
    Hi guys! I wanna know if i will be able to run it in this laptop(40 fps atleast in lowest setup):

W7 64 bits
    i7 Q720 1.6 ghz
    Ati mobility 5650 hd
    4 mb ram

I will try to test it in a stress test if i have the chance. If somebody knows it would be a great help! If i can't run it smoothly in low i will ask for a refund

Quote Originally Posted by Malosito View Post
    Hi guys! I wanna know if i will be able to run it in this laptop(40 fps atleast in lowest setup):

W7 64 bits
    i7 Q720 1.6 ghz
    Ati mobility 5650 hd
    4 mb ram

I will try to test it in a stress test if i have the chance. If somebody knows it would be a great help! If i can't run it smoothly in low i will ask for a refund
    It's hard to tell at the moment how this will do. I would think you'd be fine, for the most part. Any super large engagements (50+people probably) and I suspect you might dip under 40, probably even 30.

What about this pc, will i be able to run it on low without to much fps problems?

Intel Core 2 E4500 2,2 GHz
    4 Gb RAM
    Gforce GT 240

10+ Year Old Account
    Do u guys think ill be able to run it properly with this rig,its a bid oldish setup,but serves me well still with all the new games:
    Nvidia Gforce GTS450
    5GB DDR2 RAM
    AMD Athlon(tm) II x2 250 (2CPUs),3.0Ghz

i tried out the game on avgust 15 stress test,and my FPS was rly bad,20 and lower,sometimes going to 40,but rly bad,i guess that might fix with the live game,it was stress test after all,but woots ur ppls opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Itakas View Post
    What about this pc, will i be able to run it on low without to much fps problems?

Intel Core 2 E4500 2,2 GHz
    4 Gb RAM
    Gforce GT 240
    in pve yes, i wouldn't bet on pvp though

Quote Originally Posted by Zeref View Post
    i tried out the game on avgust 15 stress test,and my FPS was rly bad,20 and lower,sometimes going to 40,but rly bad,i guess that might fix with the live game,it was stress test after all,but woots ur ppls opinion
    The latest stress tests were well optimized, if you couldn't properly run it during those you likely won't run it much better after launch. (Didn't go to the august 15th one specifically so could be wrong, could have been doing graphics related testing that I did not hear about.. but doubt it.)
    Last edited by Delias; 2012-08-17 at 06:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    The latest stress tests were well optimized, if you couldn't properly run it during those you likely won't run it much better after launch. (Didn't go to the august 15th one specifically so could be wrong, could have been doing graphics related testing that I did not hear about.. but doubt it.)
    August 15th was a bit lower for some people. They're still tinkering with stuff which is killing performance.

Hey all I was wondering if you could check out this laptop for me I'm 13 don't have much money and want to play guildwars wen it is out. Will this be able to play on low/medium settings. It is a Sony windows 7 64 bit laptop the graphics card is intel hd 300 it has 4gb ram 500gb Memory and a i3 core. Please help me. I need low priced laptop

My pc will obviously run the game, but I want to know how well it'll run it if possible.

Intel i3 2100
    GeForce GTS 450
    4GB ddr2

Quote Originally Posted by Rawry123 View Post
    Hey all I was wondering if you could check out this laptop for me I'm 13 don't have much money and want to play guildwars wen it is out. Will this be able to play on low/medium settings. It is a Sony windows 7 64 bit laptop the graphics card is intel hd 300 it has 4gb ram 500gb Memory and a i3 core. Please help me. I need low priced laptop
    no, graphics card is too bad, if you want to run GW2 then better buy a desktop pc, you will get much more for your money.

Quote Originally Posted by Tankercow View Post
    My pc will obviously run the game, but I want to know how well it'll run it if possible.

Intel i3 2100
    GeForce GTS 450
    4GB ddr2
    medium should do fine in pve, pvp on low.

The last stress-test was very bad regarding performance, people were experiencing 30+ less fps then in the test before, so i wouldn't take the last stress-test too seriously.
    Last edited by drigoly; 2012-08-18 at 03:20 AM.

I'm pretty interested in knowing if my computer can handle it.

Processor: Intel Core i7-2600 - 3.4GHz
    16GB Ram
    DirectX 11
    GeForce GT 430

Both pvp and pve graphics levels would be great

Quote Originally Posted by Fetchepics View Post
    I'm pretty interested in knowing if my computer can handle it.

Processor: Intel Core i7-2600 - 3.4GHz
    16GB Ram
    DirectX 11
    GeForce GT 430

Both pvp and pve graphics levels would be great
    great pc, shitty graphics card, pve medium, pvp low, a ~ 100-150$ card and you should be able to run both on high.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zazajin View Post
    Hey as I've seen people wondering whether their computer will run Guild Wars 2 I decided to make a thread about it to save people asking in different threads so to see whether it'll run it post your specs here and hopefully we'll get answers to start here's my spec:

Operating System:Windows 7 Home Premium 32 bit
    RAM (Memory) : 4GB
    CPUProcessor): AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4200+ 2.2GHz
    Direct X:11 (I can't run it but it says I have it o_O)
    GPU (Graphics card): Nvidia GeForce 9500GT

If you don't know how to find your specs go on to the start menu on Windows and on search type in "Dxdiag"

I hope this thread helps people.
    I would suggest you find the time and money to make your own pc.
    The one you have now will have issues since your still using a 9500gt.

A Minimum to me would be 8gigs of ram Dual/quad, windows 7 or 8 64 bit, and an nvidia gtx 580 or one of the decent 400 cards.
    For amd anything from 5000's or higher.

My system is:

6gigs Tripple Radeon 5870 And an i7 950 windows 7 ult 64bit.
    The game ran in ultra settings with extra settings forced from my card like AA and such.

I also streamed the beta events live on twitch and got 60fps.

In the future ill be running 24 gigs of ram.

Quote Originally Posted by Kouki View Post
    In the future ill be running 24 gigs of ram.
    do you want to run 6 copys of GW2 and 3 copys of Battlefield 3 at the same time?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by drigoly View Post
    do you want to run 6 copys of GW2 and 3 copys of Battlefield 3 at the same time?
    I want to stream while playing in 60 fps on ultra settings while watching a movie at the same time. without turning off windows aero
    Last edited by Kouki; 2012-08-18 at 05:31 AM.

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zazajin View Post
    Hey as I've seen people wondering whether their computer will run Guild Wars 2 I decided to make a thread about it to save people asking in different threads so to see whether it'll run it post your specs here and hopefully we'll get answers to start here's my spec:

Operating System:Windows 7 Home Premium 32 bit
    RAM (Memory) : 4GB
    CPUProcessor): AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4200+ 2.2GHz
    Direct X:11 (I can't run it but it says I have it o_O)
    GPU (Graphics card): Nvidia GeForce 9500GT

If you don't know how to find your specs go on to the start menu on Windows and on search type in "Dxdiag"

I hope this thread helps people.
    Crazy, your specs are very similar to mine:

RAM: 4 GB (soon upgrading to 8)
    CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 6000+
    Direct X: 10
    GPU: Nvidia GeForce 9600 GT (updraging to the GTX 550 soon)

During the last stress test is when I got my best results when set on "detect settings." Not everything was off or low, but most. The game handled pretty well, (save when there was 123456789 people on screen) and still looked nice.

I'll be upgrading the RAM and Vid card soon (yes, my current power and cooling is enough). The reason why I picked the 550 is because its a nice, cheap card because after I upgrade those two things, I'll be saving up for new tower altogether. In the best case scenario, I'll be able to skimp on RAM and GPU, since I'll already have it, so I'll be able to get a nice top of the line processor.
    Last edited by theredviola; 2012-08-18 at 05:40 AM.
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

Quote Originally Posted by drigoly View Post
    Personally, I'm already running with 24 gigs of RAM and it's great when combined with completely disabling the Windows Page File so everything is done on RAM. No more disk seeking during gaming.

How would this run?

Radeon HD 6870
    Intel Quad Core I5 2320 3.0GHZ
    4GB RAM
    Windows 7 (64bit)

Quote Originally Posted by omarion2322 View Post
    How would this run?

Radeon HD 6870
    Intel Quad Core I5 2320 3.0GHZ
    4GB RAM
    Windows 7 (64bit)
    high settings