Deleted

Help. Moonkin DPS on Yor´saj 25HC

Hi There..

Recently I joined a 25 man guild and last night I got my first attempts in on Yor´Saj Heroic. My DPS seemed very low or at least lower than it should have been. So I am looking for some help on how to improve on this encounter.. The guild downed him for the first time last week, but I was not there for the kill/attempts

My Char: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tokar/advanced

My trinkets suck bigtime and replacing these would definently be an increase in damage output, but I seem to have the worst luck ever with replacing them.

My bracers were the 397 valor ones for the attempts, didn´t get the 410 bracers equipped untill after the raid.

Our logs from the attempts: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/c...=10468&e=11071

The first several tries I was experimenting with stuff so DPS fluctuates a lot. The last 4 attempts were the most stable dps after reading up on some stuff during the break. But looking at the top moonkins on this fight, their Sunfire does a lot more damage than mine did so I must still not be doing this the optimal way (some of this might be the top moonkins legendary copying the sunfire/sunfire dot).

So this is what I was doing on the last 4 attempts. Did around 33-34k dps on the last 2 wich seemed to work best.. On some attempts we had trouble getting all the adds down before the next blob on a double add fase. This resultet in having to move with the blob as a group and that significantly lowers my dps.

preplanted shrooms. Pre potted. Popped my on use trinket and starfall at start and started with normal rotation. For most of the fight I stayed in solar eclipse, except for blob fases with no adds.. I try to keep dots up on boss at all times. When a blob pops I use my worgen sprint to get to the blob and start dps as fast as possible.

Add fases. I tried 2 different things here (last 4 attempts). I ofcourse hit addfase in solar for max shroom damage. I keep dots up on boss and detonate shrooms whenever of CD and use starfall.

On attempts 10+11 i dotted the adds with sunfire between shroom detonations.

On attempts 12+13 I used hurricane between shroom detonations. This seemed to work best with the most stable/highest result.

So that is pretty much what I can think of that might be relevant. If anything needs to be clarified please don´t hesitate to ask. Any help/tips/tricks would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

bantokar

Thoughts to adding in a glyphed Typhoon? There sure are a lot of targets to hit...

No need for the glyph, they are knockback-immune.

It's phase, not fase >.< Sorry, but that's hurting my eyes x.x

Very poor uptime on dots.
    You shouldn't be solar camping the majority of the fight. between ooze phases there is more than enough time to eclipse back and forth.
    Sunfire the black adds as they pop up, when a good amt get to the middle detonate shrooms. Finish dotting the last few then shroom again. Usually by this point they're all dead so you can start up on the boss again.