Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Marrius, again awesome job... your posts make it easy to read and follow... keep posts like this coming!

Thank you!!

thanks guys!

10+ Year Old Account
    nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom

All gone, too late.

/burp

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom

All gone, too late.

/burp
    If you keep that up your going to be one fat azura very soon, if you arent already

Great thread once again, though like everything else I doubt those who need to read it will bother.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow! what a mountain of information! Read up on some of these last night before I went to bed, gonna continue after I get back home from work tonight.

a little video: developers talking what they like best about their game, a lot of valuable information for new players in there!

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...5#post15445295

@1: top 12 false assumptions:
    you can find some clarifications in this thread, there is a lot of misinformation out there and this might help a bit.
    This are the misconceptions I'm talking about in the thread:
    GW2 is PvP focussed, so PvE isn't important to the developers.
    But it is safe to say that the PvE in GW2 is more casual friendly while the PvP is for the hardcore?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RevanSparda View Post
    But it is safe to say that the PvE in GW2 is more casual friendly while the PvP is for the hardcore?
    I don't think hardcore is the right word, maybe for the more competitive, especially in tournaments.

Quote Originally Posted by RevanSparda View Post
    watch the link above your post ^^

not really, there is a lot of PvE content for hardcoreplayers and WvWvW is really for all kinds of people. Structured PvP is for everyone since all play on an equal level and it isn't required to farm gear for months in order to compete.

---------- Post added 2012-02-12 at 04:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nektar View Post
    I don't think hardcore is the right word, maybe for the more competitive, especially in tournaments.
    yeah, WvWvW is PvP too