Guild Wars 2 Special; Zhaitan

http://www.guildmag.com/guildmag-spe...aitans-secrets

GuildMag takes on Jeff Grubb during an interview about Zhaitan, I fear there might be some spoilers here, so if you want to stay spoiler free, please move on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yay! Spoilers! *clicks link*

Curses. Sexy, GW2 lore information.. and I can't bring myself to click it. Spoilers, you are the bane of my existence.

I should probably read the books..

Good read not really any spoilers I think...nothing that upsets the books. Anything about Orr I'd already read on the wiki, and this doesn't reveal anything much.
    Just some fascinating insights into the nature of the elder dragons.
    BUT...there are possible hints to things, as in connections to the elder dragons, that may be found out in game through tomes etc. But I don't think they're spoilers...I'd thought about them all myself already. It's not like hints haven't already been given elsewhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Very nice! Well-written and informative. I'm going to be picking up the Guild Wars books this weekend to try and satiate my lore-hunger, although I fear that after reading them I'll just anticipate the GW2 release that much more.

10+ Year Old Account
    very cool article, thanks for sharing
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    Curses. Sexy, GW2 lore information.. and I can't bring myself to click it. Spoilers, you are the bane of my existence.

I should probably read the books..
    Yes you should read the books!!

I recieved the last two books for christmas, read them both a few times. Sea of Sorrows now please

Quote Originally Posted by Flintlock View Post
    Yes you should read the books!!

I recieved the last two books for christmas, read them both a few times. Sea of Sorrows now please
    The issue being, however, that I am extremely lazy and don't want to go to a book store.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    The issue being, however, that I am extremely lazy and don't want to go to a book store.
    That's why there's Amazon.

Quote Originally Posted by nektar View Post
    That's why there's Amazon.
    I don't have a credit card, and Amazon is anti-paypal for no legitimate reason.