Luigi's Mansion 2

Look I am a Nintendo fan in my spare time play games on my 3ds such as Ocarina of time or Mario kart 7 or Resident Evil Revelations. but now getting to the title of the thread has any one heard a thing about this game it was announced at E3 last year and that was about it. it was slated for Q1 this year and Q1 is coming to a close in April i believe and there has not been any word on this game at all. has it been pushed back for the Wii U?

Please no trolling or crap about how one thing is better than another because I really don't want to hear it.

Definitely still on 3DS. Still no word of release date beyond Q1 2012. Gameplay is similar to the first one.

Quote Originally Posted by jon234 View Post
    has it been pushed back for the Wii U?
    Not likely since it's being made for 3DS, release date says 2012, but it could possibly change. My guess is 2012 Holidays.
    http://www.mariowiki.com/Luigi's_Mansion_2

what i meant by that did they make the Wii U top priority over 3ds games? because a lot of 3ds games that were supposed to come out q1 2012 most likely aren't. due to the release of the Wii U this year. just a thought i had.

Quote Originally Posted by jon234 View Post
    what i meant by that did they make the Wii U top priority over 3ds games? because a lot of 3ds games that were supposed to come out q1 2012 most likely aren't. due to the release of the Wii U this year. just a thought i had.
    They're being made by different dev teams....

really? i knew one of them was but i didnt know the other was.

When was it said it was being released in quarter 1? Skelington has only ever heard 2012. Same with Paper Mario and other 3ds titles.

http://nintendocharged.com/2011/06/0...sion-2-update/ was what I found on it, through Wikipedia's source list. They could be wrong, but seems legitimate.

Edit: Well, the author says it's only speculation in the comments section.... however, it also says Nintendo said it'd be early 2012. Could mean anything pretty much.
    Last edited by Caiada; 2012-02-11 at 05:06 AM.

I would fire up my Wii to play version 2 but without the wiimote of course. One of the few games that makes me wanna buy a 3ds.