Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Everyone's listed most of the current stuff. I myself have also along with all the shows listed here (except Spartacus, can't stand it myself) and approve of them. Weeds even.

I'd also add!
    United States of Tara. My wife got me into this, it's about Multiple Personalities. D.I.D is what they call it now, at least according to that show lmao.
    Once Upon a Time is an ABC show currently going, I'm watching the first season now with my wife and it's sucking me in.
    Grimm started off strong, it's sort of wearing thin for me now, I'm gonna try to keep watching it and see where it goes.
    Also I REALLY enjoy the American version of "Being Human" that might not be everyone's cup of tea though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    I would recommend Supernatural, the show starts to get real good when they delve into demons and angels.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love Eureka and am sad that it's leaving. Also love Warehouse 13

Grimm
    The River
    Once Upon a Time
    CSI Las Vegas
    CSI New York
    The Mentalist
    Criminal Minds
    Lost Girl looks pretty good

bokurano, its all kinds of edgy but its not new
    Isnt 10% of infinite still infinite?

The Wire, Luther (better than Sherlock (which is still very good) imo, Firefly, Spartacus, Game of Thrones, Generation Kill. If you like scifi then Babylon 5 and Farscape are both must see, Fringe also. Oh and I mentioned Firefly but anything Joss Whedon was involved in is pretty solid, Buffy being the most well known (and often very good, especially Season 2), but I personally preferred Angel, especially the really intricately plotted later seasons. Dollhouse wasn't to bad, but was sometimes hit or miss.

If you only watch one of the above, make it The Wire. its best TV ever made, as many will tell you.

And a bit about Spartacus, As you may have noticed, its somewhat of a love it or hate it show. For one it started off badly. The first two episodes are pretty terrible, But it quickly gets very good, the more twisted the plot becomes the better it gets. Its a show of extremes. And I mean that in every sense of the word. It also means in general that you have some very good acting. Especially from the late Andy Whitfield. Will the new guy measure up? hard to say. But the writers seem to have got their own thing going. Alot of it will come down to your tolerance of the extremes. Extreme drama, nudity, sex, violence, and a wierd sort of profane period speech (its oddly compelling at times).
    Last edited by Khelendros; 2012-02-12 at 05:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nektar View Post
    ^I second this list. I would also add the following:
    In Treatment
    Twin Peaks
    Luck (new show, only 2 episodes so far, but it's looking really good)
    Freaks and Geeks
    The West Wing
    Farscape
    Carnivale
    Also:
    Supernatural
    Sanctuary
    Eureka
    Warehouse 13
    Big bang theory
    Alcatraz
    House

10+ Year Old Account
    Most of these have already been mentioned, but check out:

Game of Thrones
    Supernatural
    Grimm
    Carnivale
    The Wire
    OZ

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    You should really check out "The Inbetweeners" Best serie i've watched so far. its based on 4 english teenagers and after 3 seasons it ends with a great movie
    Thanks to Sioni for my signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by Eylia View Post
    You should really check out "The Inbetweeners" Best series i've watched so far. its based on 4 english teenagers and after 3 seasons it ends with a great movie
    Yeah it's really good; thumbs up.