Poll: Favourite campaign

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    different parts form different things..i guess my fav would be the forsaken and the scourge as i liked playing undead over the other races :S It was all pretty good storywise though

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I loved Founding of durotar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier, TF2
    "You were good son, real good; maybe even the best."

Terror of the Tides. Loved chasing Illidan around.

Either Invasion of Kalimdor or Founding of Durotar.

Grom was just so fucking bad ass throughout the Orc campaign in RoC, right up to the very end.

Deleted
    that's a pretty hard question to answer but i guess it has to be the Invasion of Kalimdor

Curse of the blood elves was just amazing, though Kael's future had already been hinted there in the final cinematic of the campaign Kil'jaeden looks at him and tells Illidan his servants look promising. Even though it would have been better for Kael to take his vial of eternity, break his alliance with Illidan take his people home, and create a new Sunwell with said vial it would have been much better for his people.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Bonus Campaign was really fun since, I got the game at launch I would have to wait for patches for the next parts. It felt like an RPG and had a good story, sucks that Rexxar's role in WoW is really not that big.

Deleted
    Eternity's End is the most epic one hands down in my opinion. Though I liked a lot the Orc one too since it was very different from the Orcish storylines of both WCII and WCI.

10+ Year Old Account
    Founding of Durotar, Chen, Rokhan and Rexxar ftw. Shame none of those 3 really had a major role in WoW but Chens time to shine is coming along. My second favourite is the Path of the Damned, protecting Kel'Thuzad and Arthas learning how to use his new skills ftw.

10+ Year Old Account
    Deffinatly loved the scourge campaigns the most, then I think I would say the NIght elf campaigns second.

Kinda liked them all, cant think of any missions that I truly hated. But it's been a long time since I played WC3 so who knows.

Deleted
    I voted founding of durotar because I didn't like the game at all and it was the worst campaign so it worked as a mechanic to boycott the poll.

Scourge was the most interesting for me. There were just so many twists and it just seemed like the "focus" of the Warcraft universe. But its been a very long time since I've played them so I'm a little hazy in what they all entailed.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    Legacy of the Damned was awesome.

Although they Butchered Kael'thas in WoW... still hate blizzard for that. He was my favorite char :/

I also enjoyed the outland missions with BE's.
    They didn't really butcher Kael in BC because Kael had been pathetic since WC3.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mixed favs I see, I personally loved The Scourge of Lordaeron, the missions on both first and second playthrough was a blast for me, it was amazing, the other campaigns were awesome too, but Alliance just blew me away ^.^
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory