Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    My post wasn't a personal attack against you, it was an off the cuff comment about the community in general
    I know,I'm only trying to say that in almost every mmo I have played I experienced about the same amount of horrible community. I say good portion of the community isn't good for the game people who quit over silly things,cry about for nerfs when they die in pvp,troll etc. Swtor has a lot of bugs/problems that need fixed and I do blame them for releasing a game that is basically still in beta. But I think the community blows things out of proportion with some thing. Many people got the weekend betas and it was easy to see the game was no where near release.

Example Ashara,She doesn't have a body model in the game and most head slot items I put on her show strangely. She also doesn't have dark side quest options,issue like that and the same sex romances are what confuse me. I assume they will just be forced to reset the quests,or face the forum posts of millions of nerds cry out all at once and then be silenced by bans.

Ashara is horrible dps compared to some of the other companions, even geared. I found her to be obnoxious, the romance was cheesy and had to be mostly faked to make it work as DS. I really hoped you would be able to seduce her to go dark, but you never really do. To me it was a lot like the entire game: a great idea full of amazing opportunities that were somehow made into just tolerable. Also her voice acting is awful.

I'm kinda surprised Jaesa is the only companion whose alignment can be changed. It makes her unique and would just be a copy if others like Ashara and Kira had it, but it would work out really well with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavacop View Post
    I'm kinda surprised Jaesa is the only companion whose alignment can be changed. It makes her unique and would just be a copy if others like Ashara and Kira had it, but it would work out really well with them.
    I agree, I wish more companions could be swayed to Dark or Light. However, the way Jaesa turns dark is very poorly written. It reminded me of Anikan in E3... "Really? Just like that? Now you're evil?"

what really angers me is WHY DOESN'T SLAVE BIKINI WORK ON ASHARA, so infuriating, seeing everyone elses companions all skanked out my mine looks like the invisible woman.
    things that grind my gears, lulz

Deleted
    Can a togruta even breed with an alien