Deleted

Some addon help with a Ret Pala?

Hi there guys, my girlfriend is gonna go with her paladin as her main, and because they look so nice and flashy when they DPS with Divine Storm (Her favourite spell ) and so on, she wants to try Ret. That being said, the rotation is very foreign to her, as the Greek language might be to someone who's never seen it, and we were wondering if there might be some addons to help with rotation/CD's for a paladin? Having played a DK I know that they have CLC DK for example, which is incredibly useful in terms of telling you your attack priorities, and we were hoping the same alternatives might be available for the paladin class (We're both pretty casual so we don't mind our lives being made that little bit easier through addons)

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Irishman View Post
    Hi there guys, my girlfriend is gonna go with her paladin as her main, and because they look so nice and flashy when they DPS with Divine Storm (Her favourite spell ) and so on, she wants to try Ret. That being said, the rotation is very foreign to her, as the Greek language might be to someone who's never seen it, and we were wondering if there might be some addons to help with rotation/CD's for a paladin? Having played a DK I know that they have CLC DK for example, which is incredibly useful in terms of telling you your attack priorities, and we were hoping the same alternatives might be available for the paladin class (We're both pretty casual so we don't mind our lives being made that little bit easier through addons)

Thanks in advance!
    CLC DK is actually an off-shoot of clcret, for paladins. You can find it on curse.com under FCFS (first come first serve). Ovalle is also a decent one to use but i personally like clcret much better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey there; my offspec is ret and my main spec is prot. I use CLC Ret to tell me spells in highest priority. I also use Power Auras to keep an aura up to keep inquisition up 100% of the time. That way, I can focus more on DPS rather than looking around to see if it is up or wasting holy power when I still have a few seconds of the buff active. If you have any other questions, send me a private message! I'd love to help her, woman to woman c:

Quote Originally Posted by Fade to October View Post
    Hey there; my offspec is ret and my main spec is prot. I use CLC Ret to tell me spells in highest priority. I also use Power Auras to keep an aura up to keep inquisition up 100% of the time. That way, I can focus more on DPS rather than looking around to see if it is up or wasting holy power when I still have a few seconds of the buff active. If you have any other questions, send me a private message! I'd love to help her, woman to woman c:
    Can you help me woman to man?

Lol just kidding but OP CLC Ret is da best.

CLC ret is nice way to start, but i think CLCinfo is way better addon, takes like 1h to set it up, but at least you have full control over the addon, and it can do so many more things than clcret, but for starters clcret is nice because it works out of the box
    Armory links: Paladin Death Knight

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi there guys, my girlfriend is gonna go with her paladin as her main, and because they look so nice and flashy when they DPS with Divine Storm (Her favourite spell ) and so on, she wants to try Ret. !
    I know it's impolite of me because you didn't ask, but for the sake of paladins worldwide.... please don't DPS with Divine Storm unless it's 4 mobs or more. >.< I die a little inside everytime a paladin from Wrath didn't get the memo and still uses DS on one target.

---------- Post added 2012-02-11 at 10:12 AM ----------

Hi there guys, my girlfriend is gonna go with her paladin as her main, and because they look so nice and flashy when they DPS with Divine Storm (Her favourite spell ) and so on, she wants to try Ret. !
    I know it's impolite of me because you didn't ask, but for the sake of paladins worldwide.... please don't DPS with Divine Storm unless it's 4 mobs or more. >.< I die a little inside everytime a paladin from Wrath didn't get the memo and still uses DS on one target.

Other than that, CLCret/CLCinfo is a good way to start as others said.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JonBeMerkin View Post
    Can you help me woman to man?

Lol just kidding but OP CLC Ret is da best.
    Well, as the poster 'pedjaland' stated, CLC Ret is a good start, but honestly, I know my priority list and do not really need it now. I just use Power Auras to ensure I keep inquisition up 100% of the time.

And lol at 'Corylyn', I agree. I hate seeing a paladin in a dungeon dps a single mob with divine storm and not ever use templar's verdict. I told him he should use crusader strike unless it's 4 or more and to use SoR and he was just like 'wut'? *sigh* -_-

To be honest im still using clcinfo, but mostly to track my inq refresh and uptime,and to track other cooldowns like trinkets procs, stacks, ics and so on, its good addon because on one place you have it all, its great tool no matter what other "pro" paladins say , its in the end up to personal choice
    Armory links: Paladin Death Knight