Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    I was looking forward to it, tried it and now i won't be buying it. Quests are super bland and even more boring than rifts. Pvp isn't really that smooth due to the no attacking while moving sucks. It's alright i guess but i won't be buying it any time soon, maybe in the future while i'm bored.

Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    I was looking forward to it, tried it and now i won't be buying it. Quests are super bland and even more boring than rifts. Pvp isn't really that smooth due to the no attacking while moving sucks. It's alright i guess but i won't be buying it any time soon, maybe in the future while i'm bored.
    Any chance you have an extra beta key? :P Really been wanting to try it xD
    The Art of War- FT 4/4 EE 4/5
    R80

10+ Year Old Account
    It's ok. I'll see what happens in the next beta weekend, i'm a bit disapponted by the huge difference in crafting items. Ore is everywhere but leather items are nil. Thought there would be a little more balance since this game is already live in Korea.

Questing is meh. Combat is mostly interestng. there are dynamics in the game that perk my interest, but not sure it'll perk it for too long.

It reminds me of Aion far far too much. I can see why Ncsoft got "interested" in them.
    Playing
    WildStar -Mechari Medic, Draken Stalker
    Diablo: RoS
    GW2 - Ranger

I love it.lvling priest and they got some nice aoe so questing is fun.Just aoeing everything down.Healing is fun aswell you gotta aim stuff.I already preordered.

It's pretty fun from a "just chill doing the mmo thing" standpoint. I'm enjoying it at least. I don't really care how many kill quests I get, since traveling and talking to NPCs is the most boring part for me, so I'm ok with "kill x". The story and quest variety are the last things I care about. There are problems for sure, and I'd like to have a bit more skill variety, but the Mystic is pretty fun so far.

If you can't stand "kill X" quests, it probably won't be for you. Variety is mostly for people who actually care about their actions, if that's you then look elsewhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Spending the weekend at my cousins house playing. Can honestly say, in my opinion, it is complete garbage and I will not buy it. Just bores the shit out of me...

In the OP's defense he did say "my wowkiller"

OT: I haven't gotten into the beta yet :/ two friends have however and they say it's quite good so I'll definitely try it out!
    Asrock Extreme 6 Rev B3 | Core i5-2500k@4.6ghz | 2x4gb Corsair Vengeance | Corsair HX1050W | Intel SSD 510 120gb | 5TB storage space | Gigabyte GTX 580 SLI

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't get into it, nice spit and polish but the shine wore off pretty quickly.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

I leveled from 1-11 with a friend yesterday, and we had a pretty good time, despite the monotonous quests. The moster design in particular is very nice.

Please keep all TERA discussion to the primary thread.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ad-Tera-Online