Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    U know whats an awsome challange? - Gank a iron man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LolretKJ View Post
    Anybody else having problems with the mmo-report loading? It just sits there and infinitely says loading for me.
    If you have any sort of Ad blocker on, turn it off on all G4 websites.

Boss Hoss Caribald! Gratz!

Iron Man Challenge the perfect way to prove to the world that you are as pathetically sad as humanly possible ("humanly" is stretching it)

10+ Year Old Account
    iron man challenge sounds pretty unimpressive

Why do they post every dk/hunter solo kills but not my mage vs yogg solo kill

When people start going back to do these solo kill videos you know that the content is getting pretty dry and that a million people wasted a good chunk of change on an annual pass to nothing.

Just want to remind people who didn't read the rules for ironman, Questing is allowed! and if it's rolfstomp easy, then I'd like to see you do it.Aside from that, this actually got my g/f and I excited to try it (yes we can't group up but we can compete with each other)

Quote Originally Posted by Buckwald View Post
    If you have any sort of Ad blocker on, turn it off on all G4 websites.
    Iron Man Challenge (aka Rogue Coddle). No professions, except First Aid (because it's always cool to have someone whipped, so they can Vanish and heal to full...). Does not benefit any other class, except possibly Feral. Why the exception?

Deleted
    clearly we arnt going to get any more content so blizzard are trying to plug some shitty grind till you die thing where you get absolutely nothing for doing it and are going to die at 85 anyway so no one would know if you're telling the truth or not ...

and what! I didnt even know there was a warhammer 40k mmo! I WANT IT NAO
    Last edited by mmocd853c8f1c4; 2012-02-14 at 09:35 AM.

The mask covering Casey's nose is a marked improvement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why are Marksman hunters always soloing bosses like champs? I thought Beastmaster was where it was at for solo

Quote Originally Posted by Shiraz View Post
    Why are Marksman hunters always soloing bosses like champs? I thought Beastmaster was where it was at for solo
    Passive healing of chimera shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.