I have 2 extra Path of Exile keys

Keys are gone now.
    Last edited by grandpab; 2012-02-13 at 04:37 AM.

PM'ed for secrecy :P

I think I've been waiting a pretty long while for this game....

Quote Originally Posted by Caiada View Post
    PM'ed for secrecy :P

I think I've been waiting a pretty long while for this game....
    Not as much interest as I figured, so you've got a pretty good chance so far. lol

Yay

I'm not sure why there isn't more interest, considering it's basically D2.5, only with a gargantuan skill tree. Been excited for this game since TB did his WTF.

10+ Year Old Account
    Long time lurker here, I am very interested in it. Just like Caiada I took notice of it when TB did his WTF, I didn't post earlier because you said you were looking for long time members But if no one else wants the key, well I am here

I sent the keys out early. For the 2 people that got them I hope they work and enjoy the game. It's honestly one of the best f2p games I've ever played, and it's not even finished yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been looking at it for awhile, and decided to try get a key for some time now, I'm not sure what time it is now EST, I'm giving it a shot anyways.

Edit: Ohwell, OP decided to give them out early. Not really how you hold these giveaways but alright :P
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

People give them away constantly on the PoE forums. It's how I got my key months ago. It seems like they mighta sent out a ton of friend invites to current beta members, and the beta members like to give them away here http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/52

Quote Originally Posted by inux94 View Post
    Not really how you hold these giveaways but alright :P
    Up until the last few minutes there's been no interest, and I'm bored and I do what I want.
    Last edited by grandpab; 2012-02-13 at 04:48 AM.